The Dark Half Reviews

• Dec 25, 2018

I loved the book as well as the film. This was the second Stephen King Novel I read.

• Jul 02, 2018

While the film is rather ridiculous at times and Im sure lacks the focus of the Steven King source material, it is still well produced and interesting to watch. A decent time waster for those who love Stephen King films.

• Jan 01, 2018

This is a very dark movie. It can be quite slow and the pay off for your patience is minimal but for fans of Stephen King adaptions this is worth a watch. A very twisted ride through the psyche.

• Oct 07, 2017

Most Underated King adaption!!

Most Underated King adaption!!

• Sep 02, 2017

If you read the book, which I suggest, definitely skip this movie.

If you read the book, which I suggest, definitely skip this movie.

• May 04, 2017

It's nothing special, but gets the job done fine enough. Great direction from Romero with some well-timed horror that actually works. A bit overlong which spreads the spreads the premise a bit too thin by the end.

• Jan 15, 2017

Very good. Aside from a few very cheap visual effects and clichéd storytelling, it still features an intriguing story, stylish direction and a great double leading performance from Hutton.

• Oct 30, 2016

This movie was extremely disappointing, after reading the book I somewhat had high hopes about the movie. It was nothing like the book at all, NONE of the same conversations even! not a one! Again, nothing like the book at all. I am highly disappointed.

• Oct 23, 2016

Que película tan aburridora. Ni la terminé de ver.

Que película tan aburridora. Ni la terminé de ver.

• Jul 18, 2016

Sticking as closely to the source material as possible does not a good movie make if the source material is mediocre (which pains me to say since I'm such a King fan).