Dead Silence Reviews

• Aug 24, 2022

Dead Silence is easy horror viewing that borrows more than a little from its Saw franchise sibling. A creepy concept with a nifty twist. You'll have fun with it if you don't take it dead seriously.

• Aug 21, 2022

Why is this movie so hated, to me it's better than any friday the 13th or freddy or michael myers movie. This movie actually gave me nightmares, Mary Shaw is an amazing villain and even though Billy does nothing, he's awesome. Dead silence has a great twist, this movie is my second favourite horror movie of all time. This movie has everything but a good ending it follows- Great twist Great backstory Great villain Great kills Has comedy from Donny Walbergs character It's eerie Has an outstanding theme tune And plot

• Jul 29, 2022

Probably James Wan (Legend of the Red Reaper, Samurai Rabbit: The Usagi Chronicles) most underrated horror movie that have a creative villain and creepy atmosphere with a good score by Charlie Clouser (Resident Evil: Extinction, Death Race)

• Jun 15, 2022

Complete and utter waste of time. Poorly written shallow characters that make no sense whatsoever. Just as it started getting half decent about two thirds in, it topples over and destroys any hope I had built up to see something that actually might have been somewhat worth a 1 star rating. I want a refund on the time spent watching this.

• Mar 20, 2022

I 100 Percent Recommend this movie

I 100 Percent Recommend this movie

• Mar 14, 2022

Dead Silence lacks in a lot of aspects resulting in it feeling very bland and boring instead of scary.

• Mar 01, 2022

I have been aware of the awful reviews for some time... so I keep giving it another watch once in awhile... and I still like it. it is scary and beautiful at the same time. Please give it a watch versus listening to all the negative reviews. It is much better than a lot of horror movies!

• Jan 13, 2022

This film feels like a precursor to Malignant in that it focuses on a familiar premise (creepy dolls/a cool looking slasher) and goes through with taking itself seriously. Throw in a stupid but fun twist that makes no sense at all and you've got Dead Silence, a feature film version of that one episode of Goosebumps with that ventriloquist dummy (+ ghosts!). Maybe it helps that I'm deadly afraid of anything that comes close to a doll but I found this to be a creepy/fun and entertaining time (with a few beers of course).

• Jan 01, 2022

I could easily put this up there as one of Wan’s best films. It’s just plain and simply creepy in every possible facet.

• Oct 21, 2021

si le falto un poquito a esta pelicula, pero en terminos generales no estuvo tan mal como se le critico, despues de tantas peliculas cada una tiene su escencia, y la forma de dirigir de james wan siempre son buenas