Dead Silence Reviews

• Apr 29, 2021

A good and intresting movie that mark my childhood. The ending is not the best but the alternate ending makes the movie better.

• Apr 18, 2021

An AMAZING idea, that the direction of this film spoiled, good ambience, memorable soundtrack, but the script was written with the ass.

• Mar 27, 2021

A young widower returns to his hometown to search for answers to his wife's murder, which may be linked to the ghost of a deceased ventriloquist. This movie is just laughable, it's so dumb and it shows more than it should. Suddenly it becomes more than supernatural, it's just ridiculous and flat. Not frightening at all and extremely predictable.

• Mar 16, 2021

that movie wasn't the best i saw, even if i watched it in the basement as well AHAHAHAH. it did a good job at scaring the shit out of me though, as stereotypical as it is. it's not that original, but if you want to see a horror movie to pass the time, then this one is for you.

• Dec 15, 2020

Gotta disagree, bag FAR with the general consensus. This is a genuinely creepy horror film that doesn't just rely on jump scares, the music, tone and direction are A+ and this is by far the scariest ‘doll' horror film ever made with an outstanding ending with a twist that was a punch to the gut and a glorious gruesome ending. My favorite Wan picture actually!

• Nov 04, 2020

Pointless and predictable. From the time he received the dummy Jaime acted like a dummy.

• Nov 02, 2020

Town that killed a ventriloquist are in trouble when she comes back to cut out the tongues from all those who killed her and their extended families.

• Oct 30, 2020

I enjoyed watching this movie. To me the actors did great.

I enjoyed watching this movie. To me the actors did great.

• Oct 13, 2020

this horror movie doesn't scare you apart from being stupid and boring

this horror movie doesn't scare you apart from being stupid and boring

• Sep 23, 2020

It's a super enjoyable film that I find myself always going back too, I'm not sure why it's so disliked but id totally recommend it to any horror fan