Dead Silence Reviews

• Nov 30, 2019

me and my dad liked,because it makes fear, mary shaw and billy makes too much fear and it haves one of the best soundtracks

• Oct 16, 2019

This is such an underrated movie. From the makers of Saw, it's your typical old school type of horror. Not loads of guts and gore (which I'm always pleased about), but plays on the actual spooky old town ghost story. Definitley one time watch.

• Sep 04, 2019

É muito bom o terror e especialmente a trilha sonora classica!

É muito bom o terror e especialmente a trilha sonora classica!

• Jul 27, 2019

He visto esta Pelicula hace Años , y casi no Recordaba nada sobre ella , Pero la Divertida Critica de Auronplay pude recordar de que esta pelicula es Aterradora

• Jun 28, 2019

I remember thinking that I needed to watch this movie. Now, I'm glad that I don't remember a single thing about this movie.

• May 19, 2019

2/5. There are some technically cool aspects to the film and Donnie Wahlberg is fun, but most of this movie is simply dull.

• Apr 21, 2019

Mary Shaw gave me nightmares for months when I was a kid. It's creepy, full of puppets and gruesome murder scenes. Dead silence is more of a tame horror flick but is perfect for watching once on a blue moon.

• Apr 13, 2019

Creepy as hell doll flick that I found quite enjoyable. I watch a lot of disappointing horror and found this to have moments of genuine suspense. The acting is pretty flat and 'B Movie' but definitely worth a watch.

• Apr 08, 2019

I honestly love this movie. I mean yeah it was pretty old but the story of a female ventriloquist and her dolls being a part of all of this was absolutely scary and amazing. I give it a 5 stars. I mean not many people like this movie but I thought it was downright amazing.

• Jan 17, 2019

This is a pretty good movie. It has a few jump scares, but is creepy throughout. It is not quite what you think from a puppet movie. The twist at the end makes it all the more interesting, and you might just have to watch it again. Give it a chance, it might surprise you.