Dear White People Reviews

• Oct 17, 2019

Cringe and racist, Just what the Snowflake culture demands.

Cringe and racist, Just what the Snowflake culture demands.

• Oct 14, 2019

Very patronising and boring

Very patronising and boring

• Oct 04, 2019

Has some good performances but it's an overall drag, I was bored for most of the movies runtime. It tries to make some points but comes off very pretentious.

• Sep 23, 2019

I thought I was going to hate it and ended up liking it. Despite the title it calls out the crap on both sides about how black people should act instead of just letting them be who they want to be

• Sep 04, 2019

Complete garbage. A show filled racist stereotypes, hateful people and fake oppression. The only people who believe this bs are people who have never been oppressed for real.

• Sep 04, 2019

Dear black people is that title not a tiny bit patronizing? A bit sarcastic maybe?

• Robert
    Aug 21, 2019

racist and inappropriate. How is this on Netflix?

racist and inappropriate. How is this on Netflix?

• Aug 12, 2019

Incredibly unrealistic on every level. Most of the grittiness is channelled into characters' treatment of each other. Horrible rich white people and horrible rich black people. Great fashion though.

• Aug 08, 2019

This is not an enjoyable at all

This is not an enjoyable at all

• Aug 05, 2019

While pretending to lecture white peoples on black issues, it lacks self awareness of how racist it is against whites. It repeats every trendy political excuse to justify its racism and make it seem noble. Epic fail that will perpetuate the racial divide.