Despicable Me 2 Reviews

• Nov 20, 2020

Not as despicable as the third or spinoff, but still not that good as a movie, and definitely not for all ages.

• Nov 18, 2020

Great they didn't fail making the sequel.

Great they didn't fail making the sequel.

• Oct 18, 2020

great movie for the whole family to enjoy Much funnier than the first one, Despicable Me 2 actually has me liking the second installation in a series much better than the original. A lot of sequels add in new characters. Some serve a purpose. Others not so much. This movie adds in new characters that are important. With funnier lines, funnier actions, and tons of minion madness, the movie has us focusing less on Gru's villainy, and more on the love life he never had.

• Oct 05, 2020

A great sequel to a great film

A great sequel to a great film

• Sep 11, 2020

It does some lacks, but it is good. The gags are a hit or miss (mostly hit), the visuals has some lack of creativity, and some of the characters ate pointless, but still very likeable. I think it improved itself from the first, a bit. Story 7/10 Animation 7/10 Characters 8/10 7/10

• Aug 26, 2020

Deposito mi infancia aqui

Deposito mi infancia aqui

• Aug 20, 2020

Even though it's not as funny as the first one, it's still good My Rating: 75/100

• Aug 09, 2020

I have mixed feelings about "Despicable Me 2" it has a lot of excellent pacing, which adds on to its cute story it had going on, and the visuals are fantastic, the relationship between Gru and Lucy the movie incorporated help the movie out a ton, and made it a lot more charming to watch, though the movie to me is moderate, it still proved Illumination are bright and know what they are doing.

• Aug 08, 2020

The sequel is just as good as the first one. but with Kristen Wiig in it. No spoilers promise just good 8/10

• Jul 21, 2020