Dirty Dancing Reviews

• Jun 22, 2020

Would have liked to see more of the ‘dirty dancing' rather than the bland acting of Jennifer Grey.

• Jun 19, 2020

I get the feeling the screenwriter would be very popular on Wattpad.

I get the feeling the screenwriter would be very popular on Wattpad.

• Jun 17, 2020

It's a good movie, but nothing spectacular. It is very fun to watch and is nostalgic.

• Jun 14, 2020

"that was the summer of 1963, when everybody called me Baby and it didn't occur to me to mind." "Dirty Dancing" is a classic. And everybody loves this movie - including me! The sweet love story, the interesting setting, the chemistry between the characters... - all of it is amazing. Not to mention the dancing. Oh the dancing and the music. Arguably the best part of the entire film. The great soundtrack and the beautiful art of dance raise this movie to a whole other level, bring the story together and make this love story all the more lovable!

• Jun 03, 2020

Dirty Dancing is a fun little movie with some slick dance moves and awesome music. It split is simplistic and pretty bland, but it’s hard not to have a good time

• Jun 01, 2020

It is good, once you see it. It's excellent once you contemplate later. It's awesome when you see it for the 2nd time onwards.

• May 28, 2020

Emile Ardolino did a great job at directing Dirty Dancing and come on that's a great title. I really like the great soundtrack and the physical appeal of the very talented Swayze and the gorgeous Grey. This is a very conventional film, but it has an ethnic satire, so that gives a good ending. Also, that romantic spirit gives a touch of passion and uncertainty, and that keeps you very attentive all the time. I really love this movie. This story shows how a young girl comes alive just in a summer of 1963 and come on that's a dream for each girl in the world, and that makes a powerful morality tale. So, if you like dancing, romance and intrigue this is your movie.

• May 11, 2020

Music and dancing is cool but what's the deal with this strange plot and acting?

• May 02, 2020

I can see why people consider Dirty Dancing a classic and for me, I feel the same way. If you may not know the way I got to see this movie was during Lionsgate LIVE: A Night At The Movies and it was an experience I will never forget. With quotable lines and ICONIC scenes, I give Dirty Dancing 4/5 stars.

• Apr 25, 2020

It's a pretty simple cliche 80's movie. The script is all over the place. Sometimes the romance feels real but it also feels really forced other times. The core of the movie is the dancing and music which it gets right. The dance sequences are really nice.