Reviews

• Jan 02, 2022

So awful I couldn't finish. Also, very gross.

So awful I couldn't finish. Also, very gross.

• Sep 22, 2021

Oof, that was rotten.

Oof, that was rotten.

• Sep 08, 2021

This film is a disgrace to cinema, and makes a complete mockery of anybody who has ever tried to make it in the film industry. Do not watch it, do not talk about it; it is awful in every possible way I can describe. There is nothing good about this film, it should be burned. It was created purely for profit, without a care for its artistic value (or lack thereof). It genuinely upsets me that Friedberg and Setzer have the ability to make relatively high budget films, but instead make this crap....and still make a profit? How this film was not a box office bomb will haunt my mind until I am in my grave. Just don't watch this, for your own good.

• Aug 08, 2021

Disaster Movie is so embarrassingly bad. The only times I laughed were when I was laughing at the movie.

• Aug 06, 2021

I love this movie it's silly and gross but I loved it as a kid and still do now I revisit it all the time

• Jul 04, 2021

I haven't seen a lot of bad films yet, but as far as my knowledge goes, this is one of the worst, if not THE worst movie ever made. You can't have a comedy more juvenile and unpolished as this

• Jul 02, 2021

I didn't know a movie could be this awful. I heard everyone on the internet talking about how crappy it was, and I was like "oh it can't be that bad!" I was wrong, I was sooo wrong. You see, before now, I had never seen a truly horrible film before. You think the Emoji Movie is bad? So did I, and after watching this movie I feel like I owe everyone behind the Emoji Movie a heartfelt apology. Almost every character in this movie accept one is either void of personality, or so irritating that I want to shoot myself. There are extended dance numbers and monologues that do absolutely nothing to further the story whatsoever. And when I say extended, I mean it. Most of the jokes and gags are abysmal I can only cherry pick a couple of times where I actually laughed. The only reason I give this movie one star instead of half a star is that I was truly astonished at how awful it was. Is this what they wanted? Were the people behind this movie so brilliant that they created the single worst movie anyone has ever laid their eyes upon only so that suckers like me can get worked up and flock to rottentomatoes.com to vent our frustrations. Have I been bamboozled? It's 3:30am I have to go.

• Jun 20, 2021

not a bad movie, I did enjoy it a bit

not a bad movie, I did enjoy it a bit

• Apr 01, 2021

Horrible! It ends with the hero being wed to his girlfriend by the love guru when they start singing they're dating every single movie and tv character this film has parodied.

• Dec 18, 2020

Returning to their seemingly bottomless well of flatulence humor, racial stereotypes, and stale pop culture gags, Jason Friedburg and Aaron Seltzer have produced what is arguably their worst "Movie" yet.