Doctor Strange Reviews

• 21h ago

Most of Marvel's origin stories struggle a bit and I you can't blame them for the slowness required to introduce the needed characters. But this one then suffered from an overly quick wrap up with a villain that is not well introduced. Pros: this film is visually stunning - the visual effects are beautiful; Tulsa Swinton is such an under appreciated talent and completely gorgeous; Chiwetel Ejiofor is great, although I doubt why he's so annoyed at the end; Benedict Cumberbatch is good - dry wit, believable. Lows: Rachel McAdams is under utilised and a total wet blanket - I'd expect a stronger character as a partner for Doctor Strange; Doctor Strange is a dick and it keeps me from investing in his arc. He's just another boring, apathetic, rich, white boy whinging - who then gets all the opportunities, praise, and attention he wants,,,? Cool.

• 2d ago

doctor strange espectacular de principio fin me encanto que pusiera la gema del tiempo en esta película mi gema favorita de los cómic

• 5d ago

Great!!! And Benedict absolutely nailed it!

Great!!! And Benedict absolutely nailed it!

• Sep 10, 2019

A mind bending entry to the MCU, literally!

A mind bending entry to the MCU, literally!

• Sep 07, 2019

One of the best marvel movies!!! A cinematic masterpiece.

One of the best marvel movies!!! A cinematic masterpiece.

• Sep 04, 2019

A solid movie that appeals to fans of the fantastical and surreal. This character was a hard sell for Marvel, but I think they managed it quite well. Looking forward to the sequel.

• Sep 02, 2019

Just amazing. The special effects are great, the story is great and of course the acting is great

• Aug 30, 2019

visually stunning and a little bit different from the other MCU movies.

visually stunning and a little bit different from the other MCU movies.

• Aug 28, 2019

Fun take on the character.

Fun take on the character.

• Aug 27, 2019

One of my favourite movies from the MCU, Dr Strange follows a story of a self-centred surgeon, which stumbles upon a world-threatening plot. Interesting character arc and lots of interesting questions raised. Would definitely recommend.