Dr. Dolittle 2 Reviews

• Jan 10, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Nov 28, 2015

Imaginary but entertaining. Childishly more entertaining than the first one.

Imaginary but entertaining. Childishly more entertaining than the first one.

• Aug 15, 2015

Much better then the first one

Much better then the first one

• Aug 12, 2015

Murphy's another go as the animal communication doctor provides the same whimsical, comedic family heart as its predecessor, with more charms from the sequel's voice cast but felt a bit less at a small decrease rate. (B+) (Full review coming soon)

• Jul 15, 2015

It's good but not great

It's good but not great

• Jun 04, 2015

One maybe two jokes work but feels like a cheap money making rip off of the first.

• Jun 26, 2014

I don't know why others rate this so low. It made me smile and laugh and I thought it was a very cute movie.

• May 21, 2014

Bad Murphy sequel should be PG-13. Ages 11+

Bad Murphy sequel should be PG-13. Ages 11+

• Mar 13, 2014

Don't remember it being that bad.

Don't remember it being that bad.

• Mar 07, 2014

Not bad for Eddie Murphy, as the movie is weird and kooky in a fun way, and I found myself enjoying it, in a twisted, indirect way. The series may not be perfect, but it's a little bit funny, at best.