Dracula Untold Reviews

• Feb 11, 2021

Dracula Untold has good effects, strong performances, some really visually stunning shots and actually has some surprisingly well-executed, even powerful, scenes aided by Ramin Djawadi's score. Simply put, this attempt to start a cinematic universe was a much better effort than when Universal considered it non-canon and started again with the 2017 Mummy movie and we all know how well that turned out. But with action sequences that are boring and unremarkable at best and difficult to follow at worst thanks to our good old friend, the shaky cam, a predictable script with minimal surprises, some scenes that can just be hard to take seriously given specific circumstances, a sense of restriction imposed by the PG-13 rating and Dan Brown-levels of accurate research, Dracula Untold might have been a more ideal place to start the Dark Universe but it still could've done a much better job at standing out more among other adaptations of the horror movie icon, if not amongst vampire movies in general.

• Jan 27, 2021

That happens, when Hollywood tries to rewrite literature classics. My first and last Gary Shore movie. Definitely not recommended.

• Jan 12, 2021

absolutely amazing, I watched twice and still love it, I would love to see the sequel coming out

• Jan 11, 2021

Ok, this may not be your usual Count Dracula tale but it was an extremely enjoyable movie to watch on its own. The fight choreography is pretty good and the landscapes and cinematography are a pleasure to see. Evans also did a great job playing Dracula as well.

• Jan 09, 2021

Best Dracula movies I've seen.

Best Dracula movies I've seen.

• Jan 09, 2021

It was so fun! It takes itself just seriously enough. It is totally worth a watch.

• Jan 06, 2021

Love it! Hope there's a part 2!!

Love it! Hope there's a part 2!!

• Jan 06, 2021

Not th best vampire movie, but way above avarage. wish there was a followup movie.

• Jan 05, 2021

I don't know wht but i genuinely love the movie, it may be because luke evans is sexy, or because i haven't watched enough Dracula movies to compare. Anyways i liked it

• Jan 03, 2021