Reviews

• Mar 24, 2022

It's a weird long winding alien plus hallucination ride. CGIs need some master touch.

• Feb 15, 2022

Bizarre!! A man poops out an alien. Yep, you read that correctly. That is not the end of the madness. The dialogue is so strange and so is the direction. It is just a weird film. It is enjoyable though and it looked and sounded really nice. It is even a bit scary in some places. It reminded me of Slither (2006) but less funny and more odd. Strangeness is afoot.

• Jan 04, 2022

Dreamcatcher has to many genre's which makes you think what kind of movie am I watching I have seen this movie several times now and enjoy it more I see it the acting is good from the principal players the cgi is good

• Oct 31, 2021

I really don't understand what people's beef with this movie is!!! I enjoyed it from beginning to end! The premise was completely original. Loved the cast. One of King's overlooked Gems

• Aug 19, 2021

Lol. You people are ridiculous. This movie is nowhere near terrible, bad, or shit. It's a decent movie with great actors who did really good. If any of you can make a better movie, or think that it's really that bad, then you certainly have no taste. Grow up and stop bashing movies that you could never do anything to make better. Little kids.

• Jul 17, 2021

A very expensive film to make, I considered this one of *the* finest Stephen King adaptations of Book to Movie. Everything is done just right, from the special effects right down to the suprise finish involving Dudley and his friends and Mr. Evil.

• May 03, 2021

It wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it. Kind of cheesy but sometimes I like cheese on a Sat. afternoon.

• Apr 12, 2021

2 hours and 15 minutes of incoherent drivel. I kept watching hoping it would eventually come together and make sense. It didn't. An incredible waste of my time. Save yourself and watch anything else.

• Dec 30, 2020

Absolutely do not waste your time. Awful writing, morgan freeman cannot carry this (minor character), awful effects... and if you do, just wait until that idiotic word/guy/alien saves the day at the end (duddits...)

• Nov 29, 2020

The problem with this film is that it feels like someone put 3 scripts in a blender snd in this came out. Many of the problems may come from the adaptation, since it feels like there is little room to breathe, nevertheless if this is close to the book, this ones still has some not so tight elements in the story. I would rather watch the 3 separate stories this frankenstein is made of that the final product that we got. Nice to see a visual precursor to "Inside Out" depiction or the mind.