Drillbit Taylor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Drillbit Taylor Reviews

October 1, 2016
A lot of heart with some funny lead kids. The bully really pissed me off (in a good way) by the end.
August 14, 2016
Top class. Owen Wilson is a good egg but the guy from Pineapple Express AND tropic thunder was different class. He was funny and majestic, get this guy a tennis racket? No get him a baseball bat because he's a home run.
August 11, 2016
Nerds hire a bodyguard in this one joke comedy.
May 15, 2016
I laughed out loud once. I smiled a few times. Other than that, I was generally creeped out by the movie and its awkward violent tone. It really didn't work. Far, far, far, far away from the hilarity of Superbad. And somebody shoot that third little high schooler who tagged along IN THE FACE. I fucking hate him.
½ March 1, 2016
It's among the worst movies I have ever seen.
February 23, 2016
Grade: B
Really Good
February 8, 2016
It has its handful of absurd laughs, but ultimately is a more annoying that funny Owen Wilson work.
½ January 18, 2016
Poor excuse for a movie. Nothing worse than 3 high school nerds that want to be hard men. The story doesn't make any sense, there was stupid lines that and scenes that made me cringe throughout the movie.
November 13, 2015
I'd rather have a drill bit to the forehead than watch one more minute of the crap.
October 8, 2015
Fun little mindless comedy. Nothing great but enjoyable enough to warrant a recommendation.
Grade B-
August 21, 2015
Quirky, funny and enjoyable. It may be generic, but Wilson gives it a certain comedic value, and it has a certain charm that not many teen-flick/bully-stories can deliver nowadays.
½ August 2, 2015
"Guardaespaldas Escolar". Una película a base de una traba de clichés escolares sin sentido no se puede considerar una comedia relevante.
July 22, 2015
Somewhat well-acted, but familiarly scripted. The charm from the maincast does all in its power to make it funny though.
July 16, 2015
I have always liked Drillbit Taylor. It was a fun movie for me to watch as a kid and I still enjoy it today. Its a very simple, average plot for a teen movie. Owen Wilson fits well with teens and they do bring some laughs and silly gags that are like able at times but at others just bleh. The movie isnt a classic but suitable to be amusing enough.
June 2, 2015
Fun(ny) and rebellious high school comedy!
May 9, 2015
I stumbled upon this film and watched because of Wilson's presence. It's got some laughs and aims to be something worth watching, but fails to do so. You could find much worse however. (57%)
March 15, 2015
geinig, niet meer of minder
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A comedy flick with Owen Wilson which turned out to be quite decent flick actually. He plays a bodyguard for 3 kids at school.. Not much to say about this movie ,, just another average movie.
December 9, 2014
For some reason, I really love this movie. I really don't know why.