Easter Parade Reviews

Alec B Super Reviewer
    Nov 07, 2019

A delightfully entertaining musical. Astaire and Garland have wonderful chemistry but Ann Miller steals the show here with her jaw dropping dance sequences.

• Feb 01, 2019

The best musical movie ever made! With the best movie song ever sung: Stepping Out with My Baby!

• Apr 08, 2018

Great dancing and great acting! The movie had a very upbeat mood that lightened my day. The only complaint I have is with the plot. I wish it emphasized the rivalry between the former dance partners, rather than with the relationship between Fred Astaire and Judy Garland

• Mar 13, 2018

This movie is amazing! Such a fun movie. The so gs are so good! The dancing is amazing. I love the story line. I feel so happy after watching this. Nobody dances like fred astaire and no one sings like judy garland. One of my fav movies now.

• Oct 10, 2017

Sorry but I find the songs annoying and am just not into the film the songs stay in your head and not in a good way!! Love Astaire but prefer the ginger Rogers films and holiday inn.

• Aug 22, 2017

Don likes Nadine, but Nadine likes Johnny, but Johnny likes Hannah, but Hannah likes Don, but none of that is really very important. The important thing is all the tapdancing that they all do.

• Apr 16, 2017

One of the best MGM musicals of all time. Judy Garland and Fred Astaire are brilliant!

• Jun 13, 2016

Seventeen musical numbers; many of them great and none of them duds. Just use your fast forward buttonn to skip the plot if you want and savor the musical numbers. With Garland, Astaire, and Miller, you can't go much wrong.

• Mar 28, 2016

A happy feel good musical. Great performances and dancing.

A happy feel good musical. Great performances and dancing.

• Apr 07, 2015

There are some great songs in this, and fun dance scenes, but this is the kind of musical that isn't my favorite: the kind where many of the songs could fit into any movie and really don't have much to do with the story at all. There are some songs that work well for this movie, but there are too many scenes where the story just stops for another song/dance number that does not move the story along at all. Also, I don't buy the love story. As much as I love the song "Easter Parade," if the lyrics say "I'll be all in clover" why not dress someone in clover?