Ella Enchanted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ella Enchanted Reviews

November 12, 2016
I love this movie and maybe just because of the nostalgia factor but I cannot get over the classic princess/prince fairytale aspect of it all.
½ August 20, 2016
I cannot count how many times I saw this playing on the Disney Channel when I was little, and I have good memories with this film. It's fun and has some fun adventure and a good performance from Anne Hathaway.
½ August 4, 2016
One of the worst movies I have ever been duped into watching in the theater.
½ July 2, 2016
Living up to the classical book this book-to-big-screen adaptation is funny for more than just kids its also has stunning camera work and special effects and magical setting and wonderful music and gives a product given in the form of a disney classic
½ June 7, 2016
Fun, witty, entertaining, but it does overwhelm itself with silly "gimickry."
June 7, 2016
I mean it's a twisted fairy tale but just I didn't like it
May 22, 2016
Sweet tale that will have you laughing with a fear tears.
April 3, 2016
It's an okay movie that finally found a cure for the girl/woman
February 2, 2016
This was decent. A bit cheesy, but it was ok.
½ November 29, 2015
Great adaption of a different take on the Cinderella story. Hathaway gives an endearing performance. Type of film that stands up to multiple viewings.
November 14, 2015
What did I just watch...
November 5, 2015
I DONT KNOW WHAT YALL ARE TALKING ABOUT. THIS MOVIE IS A CLASSIC. PRETENTIOUS FUCKS.
September 26, 2015
Good movie with excellent performances by the charismatic Anne Hathaway that make this film better than it should be. With charming characters, great musical performances and original story, Ella Enchanted its a creative story that Sci-fi and fantasy lovers will enjoy.
September 26, 2015
½ August 15, 2015
Anne Hathaway makes a very likable heroine, and I love how it pokes fun of the fairy tale genre. But it is still too silly, the story is flimsy, and I found the obedience gimmick very annoying. This is basically another Cinderella film, and if you like a cliched princess story, then go for it. Ella Enchanted is occasionally entertaining thanks to its whimsical supporting characters, but in the end not a good movie.
July 31, 2015
I love the always romantic Cinderella movies. I certainly like Ella Enchanted because its different from the other Cinderella movies.
July 25, 2015
This was a high- level okay movie.
½ June 22, 2015
Despite it's many flaws, cliches and strange little turns, I'm actually glad I saw this movie. It's somewhat a guilty pleasure.
June 17, 2015
Poorly written and acted. Unbelieveable eve for a fairy tale.
½ May 22, 2015
Merely competent fairy tale, with some charm.