Enemy at the Gates Reviews

• Oct 16, 2020

Great movie! Ed Harris is terrific, as always..

Great movie! Ed Harris is terrific, as always..

• Aug 31, 2020

disgusting propaganda

disgusting propaganda

• Jul 28, 2020

I loved this film. Really surprised at the bad reviews, as I found the story compelling and well told, the actors terrific, the love story enchanting, and the war drama realistic. What else can I say? I liked it so much that I've watched it multiple times and never once got bored. Some of the bad reviews are even mean spirited. WTF? It's a solid film, well worth you time. Watch it -- total winner.

• Jun 21, 2020

For me an absolute brilliant film that captures the psychological horror of stalingrad...Jude Law and Rachel Weisz play brilliant parts and Ed Harris is a worthy foe as Major Konig...

• May 19, 2020

This movie depicts the hard reality of World War 2. Vasily Zaytsev (Jude Law) a Russian sniper kill numerous Nazi solders during the battle of Stalingard. Both Jude and Rachel portrait a fantastic and most realistic characters of war. A master piece characterization by director Jean-Jacques Annaud. A must watch movie of all time.

• May 11, 2020

• Mar 21, 2020

Enemy at the Gates proves to be one of the most underrated war movies of our lifetime.

• Mar 09, 2020

nice and good value to wathcing this movie

nice and good value to wathcing this movie

• Feb 24, 2020

A tense and artful war film that works both as thrilling spectacle and as intimate drama. It has its flaws just as other films. But the first rate cast is not one of them. The tense cat and mouse came is a based on the real story that happened. Although there are some liberties taken as per historical accuracy goes but it's fairly good. It's not the best film about Stalingrad but for the average audience member who isnt a history buff, this is easy to watch thanks to the drama. Something here for both types. The cast is a standout feature. Ron Pearlmen is a notable performance here. Rachel Weiz is very good and Ed Harris is a good antagonist. All in all, it's a thumbs up.

• Feb 17, 2020

Besides the scenography and blood there is nothing to see here, the plot is pathetic, starring a classic hero far from the reality and a woman as the politically correctness of new millennium establishes.