Enough Said - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Enough Said Reviews

½ April 4, 2018
Not pleasant to watch
½ March 28, 2018
Such a slight film but it's all so pitch perfect that you just don't mind. This film is the equivalent of running a warm bath and pouring a massive glass of wine. Gandolfini and Louis-Dreyfus are great, they're effortlessly funny, they have a natural wit and chemistry. It deals with believable and moving ideas and you don't even mind the central massive contrivance. A really nice film, really recommended.
½ March 9, 2018
This played out too frequently like an episode of Three's Company, but James Gandolfini and Julia Louis Dreyfus are so likable, and seem to be such a great couple-in-the-making, that you forgive the plot contrivances.
February 5, 2018
2/4/2018
Saw this movie in passing as listed among the best rated romcom among critiques. Was a bit hesitant at first because there were no topbilling acts. The movie proved to be unpretentious and pretty relatable.
February 2, 2018
Charming refresher in the rom-com genre. Middle aged love isn't easy when exes, teenagers, and first marriages are all thrown in to the equation.
January 30, 2018
adorable. I love JLD
½ January 4, 2018
Gandolfini and Dreyfus save the film.
November 15, 2017
loses a couple stars for some pretty harmful fatphobia that was never addressed!!!!
August 15, 2017
A mature, heartfelt adult romantic comedy that is able to juggle laughs and romance with real life stakes; never once steeping to melodrama or cliche. One of the late Gandolfini's best performances with typically Brilliant work from Louis-Dreyfus.
August 12, 2017
Great movie and quite romantic. We loved it.
½ August 7, 2017
I like Holofcener, I loved all the performances from some of my favorite ladies (although Michaela Watkins and Amy Lendecker were decidedly underused, and I dug the focus on middle-aged love. Why oh why was the subplot about the inept cleaner necessary, though? More and more sensitive to unnecessary racial stereotypes in films.
½ July 27, 2017
Cute. I loved the relationship between the two.
½ May 10, 2017
good story and good cast, but, the comedy wasn't quite there
½ April 10, 2017
When we can't get enough space, breathes, peace and quiet. When we can't get enough help when we need it. When we can't get enough of some people, seeing old faces, new faces and faces we wish to see and faces we wish not to see. When we can't get enough how those have great tastes, how things taste great, and how beautiful things are. When we can't get enough of somethings when they are token of appreciation. When we can't get enough of joking, qwerks about people and overall happiness. When we can't get enough tips and patients when work is involved. When we can't get enough gifts. When we can't get enough compliments, great evenings out, good company and food. When we can't get enough flirtations. When we can't get enough of some people's requests to say no. When we just can't get enough of advise when we see others wise or value an opinion. When we can't get enough of some people just like us in someway. When we haven't had enough opinions about our views and looks. When we can't get enough of some people when they are a refreshing change in our life. When others can't get enough of something expensive when it's our tastes. When others can't get enough of other things when they are bad for you. When we can get enough of somethings when we see it quite often, when it's inappropriate and not ready for. When we can't get enough pampering, affection and pleasure. When we can't get enough help when it's our job. When we can't get enough of how the way people look. When can't get enough how others dont know but we know.

When somethings we never had enough or any for that matter, but have plenty of other things. When we had enough but can't put our foot down.When we put our foot down to have enough of what is obvious to us but not others. When we can get enough of eachother to get a mouth full from others whom can't get enough of us. When we had enough of some people to only see them occasionally, when we can't get enough of our new life, career, friends. When we see some probably gets enough, maybe too much of a bad thing if they hang around the wrong people.

When some people we can't have enough of turns out we have enough in common to get to know each other more. When some people can't get enough of so people when they are famous, inspirational and respected authors. When we can't have enough of some people that we naturally click with, shower with gifts, reveal each other's qwerks, disabilities, see eachother for who they are. When we can't get enough of some people to dig in deeper about them. When somethings we had enough about when they seem gross & strange. When we can't get enough people

When others had enough of us when we cross boundaries and are not truthful.

When we can't get enough how some people act, to just accept them for who they are. When life is too short to be alone that we are just happy enough being together.

When we had enough of being alone, old, pushing away people, making excuses why some people are not good enough, sticking with our same routine, frustrated by not speaking up, and not taking the next step.
February 24, 2017
Did not expect this to be so good! One of the best rom-coms in recent times.
December 9, 2016
This great, especially for a "chick flick". Gandolfini was a very versatile and underrated actor. We lost a good one.
December 1, 2016
I really liked everything about this movie, but I've come to realize that I have a problem with Julia Louis-Dreyfus'es dumb face. Anyone in her place would've been a blessing.
½ November 6, 2016
With good performances throughout, Enough Said makes for a slightly unorthodox romcom and is enjoyable for pretty much every audience.
September 28, 2016
Loved the script. Ensemble acting was great. Gandolfini and Louis-Dreyfus take the spotlight
½ September 1, 2016
For Mature Audiences, it's something adults will enjoy more of than kids and teens. But the movie was just alright.