Enough Said - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Enough Said Reviews

½ April 10, 2017
When we can't get enough space, breathes, peace and quiet. When we can't get enough help when we need it. When we can't get enough of some people, seeing old faces, new faces and faces we wish to see and faces we wish not to see. When we can't get enough how those have great tastes, how things taste great, and how beautiful things are. When we can't get enough of somethings when they are token of appreciation. When we can't get enough of joking, qwerks about people and overall happiness. When we can't get enough tips and patients when work is involved. When we can't get enough gifts. When we can't get enough compliments, great evenings out, good company and food. When we can't get enough flirtations. When we can't get enough of some people's requests to say no. When we just can't get enough of advise when we see others wise or value an opinion. When we can't get enough of some people just like us in someway. When we haven't had enough opinions about our views and looks. When we can't get enough of some people when they are a refreshing change in our life. When others can't get enough of something expensive when it's our tastes. When others can't get enough of other things when they are bad for you. When we can get enough of somethings when we see it quite often, when it's inappropriate and not ready for. When we can't get enough pampering, affection and pleasure. When we can't get enough help when it's our job. When we can't get enough of how the way people look. When can't get enough how others dont know but we know.

When somethings we never had enough or any for that matter, but have plenty of other things. When we had enough but can't put our foot down.When we put our foot down to have enough of what is obvious to us but not others. When we can get enough of eachother to get a mouth full from others whom can't get enough of us. When we had enough of some people to only see them occasionally, when we can't get enough of our new life, career, friends. When we see some probably gets enough, maybe too much of a bad thing if they hang around the wrong people.

When some people we can't have enough of turns out we have enough in common to get to know each other more. When some people can't get enough of so people when they are famous, inspirational and respected authors. When we can't have enough of some people that we naturally click with, shower with gifts, reveal each other's qwerks, disabilities, see eachother for who they are. When we can't get enough of some people to dig in deeper about them. When somethings we had enough about when they seem gross & strange. When we can't get enough people

When others had enough of us when we cross boundaries and are not truthful.

When we can't get enough how some people act, to just accept them for who they are. When life is too short to be alone that we are just happy enough being together.

When we had enough of being alone, old, pushing away people, making excuses why some people are not good enough, sticking with our same routine, frustrated by not speaking up, and not taking the next step.
February 24, 2017
Did not expect this to be so good! One of the best rom-coms in recent times.
February 6, 2017
Great movie and quite romantic. We loved it.
December 9, 2016
This great, especially for a "chick flick". Gandolfini was a very versatile and underrated actor. We lost a good one.
December 1, 2016
I really liked everything about this movie, but I've come to realize that I have a problem with Julia Louis-Dreyfus'es dumb face. Anyone in her place would've been a blessing.
½ November 6, 2016
With good performances throughout, Enough Said makes for a slightly unorthodox romcom and is enjoyable for pretty much every audience.
September 28, 2016
Loved the script. Ensemble acting was great. Gandolfini and Louis-Dreyfus take the spotlight
½ September 1, 2016
For Mature Audiences, it's something adults will enjoy more of than kids and teens. But the movie was just alright.
August 27, 2016
I saw this movie recently and was reminded of just how good it is. I wish Nicole Holofcener would make movies more frequently -- I have enjoyed each of her 5 features and it frustrates me that she takes so long between projects! This movie doesn't have a false note in it -- she even manages to add 3 dimensions to characters in the background such as Toni Colette as Eva's friend and the mother of Eva's daughter best friend. It is funny, touching and the dialogue reminds me of how real people talk rather than the cliches we typically get fed in romantic comedies. If there is anything I could wish, it would just be that the filmmaker works more often!
½ August 26, 2016
Slow and awkward . The only saving grace is a dedicated and classy range of actors.
August 23, 2016
Incredible movie. From their introduction to the final frame, these two characters are engrossing and fun to watch, delivering some very poignant and hilarious dialogue that's from a strong script and supported by fantastic performances from its leads (sadly one of Gandolfhini's last), and with great supporting performances as well.
½ August 23, 2016
Didn't particularly hit me, but it was good. SPOILER: One thing I don't like is that we never got to see what happened with Chloe. Her mother dragged her away, but I wonder if they still saw each other after that or not.
½ July 5, 2016
Acting was not bad, interesting story, if a bit predicable.
All in all, not my taste, a bit boring film.
July 4, 2016
I like the 4 leads rip James gandolfini
½ May 31, 2016
I loved this movie, a pleasant surprise. Great performance from all the cast but especially James Gandolfini.
½ May 27, 2016
A bittersweet film of exceptional charm, warmth and maturity.
½ May 21, 2016
It breaks my heart to see so many pleasantly surprisingly good films in a row. Witty, funny and kind of heartbreaking, a little, but mostly just truly enjoyable with weird people and weirder habits. Really a feel good film with bright eyes and warm laughs!
½ May 20, 2016
For one of his last films I'd say he did ok.
May 19, 2016
A nice little film that lacked chemistry between its lead characters and was comprised almost exclusively of dysfunctional relationship-cliches. I could suspend plausibility in the interest of a good plot line but even that left me disconnected from Julia Louis-Dreyfus character. I did find the acting to be very good but as hard as I tried to like the movie it left me flat.
May 18, 2016
Enough Said finds writer-director Nicole Holofcener at her very best with a smart, funny and insightful script that highlights its tremendously talented cast - led by deft performances from Julia Louis-Dreyfus and James Gandolfini - and the result is as hilarious as it is touching.