Eragon Reviews

• Sep 12, 2020

The books which this world of fantasy is based off of, are alright, but this adaptation could have been so much better.

• Jul 29, 2020

man....this was garbage

man....this was garbage

• Jul 14, 2020

this movie was trashy, so bad i was watching it with my dog, and i had to take him to the vet after realizing his eyes had burned off this movie was actually kinda good though.

• Jun 25, 2020

A mix of half baked ideas stolen from other much better films.

A mix of half baked ideas stolen from other much better films.

• May 16, 2020

Nodoubt about it, the book Eragon is awesome. Christopher Paolini is a superb writer. However, the movie is not very accurate to the book. I could not find a single quote from the book that was in the movie. All I'm saying is that the movie Eragon has less of the key events of the book than most book to movie adaptations.

• May 12, 2020

Intent was to make a sequel but not enough success so story never ends

Intent was to make a sequel but not enough success so story never ends

• May 09, 2020

Let's hear a hoo-rah for the worst book-to-movie adaptation ever. I'm convinced the director was only given the names of the characters and he went from there. No similarities of character from book to movie. Angsty teen where there wasn't one, and oh yeah, Saphira somehow just ages up like a sim, spins in the air and now she's big. Brom's an asshole, Urgals are just savages, Durza's somehow in charge of the Ra'zac and the Ra'zac are bug things. Angela is tres boring, no Solembum. Arya is somehow some damsel in distress. Just, so cheesy.

• May 08, 2020

Una obra maestra no se merece esa calificación y eso que hay películas peores que tienen una calificación alta

• Apr 20, 2020

The book is awesome but the movie should get .1 stars

The book is awesome but the movie should get .1 stars

• Mar 02, 2020

Bad bad bad bad. Great visual effects and some good casting choices, every single other aspect is atrocious.