Face/Off Reviews

• Aug 05, 2019

John Woo's best action film. Clever, and action packed it's a dizzy rollercoaster.

• May 26, 2019

after 22 years there is still no epic action master piece can be even compared to face off

• Mar 30, 2019

The action was appropriately over the top and the acting even more so, but this movie is a blast. You get to see Cage and Travolta at their craziest, and a great script that makes the most of the wild premise. The movie is cheesy but in the best way possible. And the ending elevated it even higher, I couldn’t stop laughing when Travolta brings the new son home and they are all touching each other’s faces. Crazy funny...7.5/10

• Mar 15, 2019

63. Took me years to finally watch this, and it did not live up to the hype I had in my mind. Completely ludicrous concept, ridiculous dialogue and acting, way too much slow motion and overall cheesy. Having said all that, was it fun though? Yes it was fun. But for a much better John Woo movie see Hard Target.

• Mar 12, 2019

Piece of shit. Bad script, bad acting. Could be funny if it wasn't so boring.

Piece of shit. Bad script, bad acting. Could be funny if it wasn't so boring.

• Feb 28, 2019

Overrated AF! Stupid movie with bad acting.

Overrated AF! Stupid movie with bad acting.

• Feb 23, 2019

A very fun action movie with a neat premise. John Travolta and Nicolas Cage have amazing chemistry together and seeing Nicolas Cage act as the good guy for part of the movie is very refreshing.

• Feb 17, 2019

When people ask me what I think the all worst movie ever made is, I always say 'Face Off'.

• Feb 01, 2019

The best thrilling movie ever made!

The best thrilling movie ever made!

• Dec 29, 2018

A bunch of good performance and wonderful action sequences, but occasionally it can drag in quieter musics (perhaps also due to the plane ride).