Family Reviews

• 2d ago

Oddly fresh dramatic comedy that is honestly brutal and equally sweet to discover, with some outstanding dialogue from Taylor Schilling, who here gives the best anti-comedic performance you will ever see, and is quite funny in that.

• Jul 12, 2019

Uh... just because I'm in the movie, you think I'm not gonna give it 5 stars? You're crazy! I'm honored to be part of such a hilarious and fun movie. I think Laura made a masterpiece my friends keep telling me they can't wait to see it again!

• Jul 09, 2019

This movie was refreshingly funny ! Can't wait till this comes out on dvd!!!!!

This movie was refreshingly funny ! Can't wait till this comes out on dvd!!!!!

• May 07, 2019

amazing movie. Best in the century. Never seen anything like it. Very funny and heartfelt movie. Cried a lot at the end.(very emotional)

• May 06, 2019

Very Fun and sweet movie! I left with a big smile on my face!

Very Fun and sweet movie! I left with a big smile on my face!

• May 05, 2019

Funny and charming for the first 30 minutes, but seriously loses momentum thereafter. Taylor Schilling and Kate McKinnon as a next-door neighbor are the best things in the film, with killer comic timing in all their scenes.

• May 05, 2019

Charming quirky and very funny. I laughed from start to finish. And it was so sweet.

• May 03, 2019

I absolutely hated this movie. I see a lot of movies and would give this a negative if I could. Don't waste your money. My 21 year old daughter thought the same thing.

• Apr 29, 2019

funny, touching, and enjoyable from beginning to end with a great message. Loved the ICP songs.

• Apr 28, 2019

Endearing cast of characters.

Endearing cast of characters.