Fanboys Reviews

• May 18, 2020

While we will never see the original product as the the producers interfered with it prior to release we still have a very solid movie. The critics are a bit harsh on this. It captures the zeitgeist that existed in the late 90's for folks that loved Star Wars. Its a nice little nostalgia trip that has humor and tackles loss with a surprising positivity.

• Aug 06, 2019

Great road trip Star Wars movie

Great road trip Star Wars movie

• Dec 31, 2018

Good comedy for the nerds. It definitely had it's moments humor-wise and it also had the complete package location-wise. Good cast with class acts as well.

• Oct 16, 2018

Good movie of you see Star Wars This a movie for you

Good movie of you see Star Wars This a movie for you

• Sep 25, 2018

Not so funny. Yet the idea of die hard fans prevails.

Not so funny. Yet the idea of die hard fans prevails.

• Jul 05, 2018

I really enjoyed this movie. I am a big Star Wars fan and it's just a good movie about fans and friends.

• May 17, 2018

Absolutely loved it!! A 100% pure classic that can be watched over and over again without getting boring!!

• Apr 12, 2018

Mostly a tribute roadmovie that has a few good laughs and about 5 quotable lines to remember. Not unenjoyable but could have been better.

• Feb 03, 2018

A funny story that touches on many Star War fanboy stereotypes and our continuing war with dirty dirty Trekkies. The movie doesn't take itself seriously and I feel many critics have done for its tomato score to be so low (Trekkies no doubt). Its a movie by geek, for geeks (not Trekkie nerds) :)

• Jan 24, 2018