Reviews

• 5d ago

rock man beats fire man that made me sad

rock man beats fire man that made me sad

• Jan 09, 2022

Not the best superhero movie, and definitely a very basic and PG rated plot by modern standards, but it also has a charm about it. Both because it gets some of that wholesome core of the first family of Marvel, but also because of its PG-ness. It's one of the only live action superhero movies, particularly adult oriented ones, that I'm ok watching with my kids. Which is something I can't say about the MCU or any of DC's film offerings of the last two decades. That said, it's hardly flawless.

• Dec 01, 2021

Not just a terrible superhero film, but also a terrible film in general, "Fantastic Four" provides a poorly written story, an uninteresting villain, and horrendous CGI. Everything about this film from start to finish is abysmal, from the story to the acting and action. The acting seems very forced, and the action is just very poor and bad. The only somewhat redeeming factor about this film is that sometimes it is just so bad its good at parts, however, that is not that frequent. Overall, a terrible Marvel film that is pretty forgettable and is in dire need of a worthy remake.

• Nov 14, 2021

me encanto esta pelicula y cuenta con un cast espectacular e increible

me encanto esta pelicula y cuenta con un cast espectacular e increible

• Nov 10, 2021

I like this movie. It is easy summer movie. A lot of people won't agree with but most of Marvel Studios movies looks same but just people think that it is masterpiece. However at least for me - they are not like that

• Oct 22, 2021

I loved this movie when I was younger and revisiting it now that I'm older I still enjoy it for what it is but it definitely isn't a great movie. It could be the nostalgia factor but I thought it was fun. Definitely silly and ridiculous though

• Aug 30, 2021

Works at times but nothing that stands out overall. A poor adaptation that would not make anyone a F4 fan.

• Aug 04, 2021

Not a great showing, the special effects were fine but alas this movie bombed at the Box Office.

• Aug 01, 2021

Loved this movie!!! The actors and writing, fantastic!!

Loved this movie!!! The actors and writing, fantastic!!

• Jul 23, 2021

After watching the reboot of 2015, this movie is a masterpiece. But to be fair, this still is a meh movie. It's fun to watch once, but it's not really rewatchable.