Fantastic Four Reviews

• Sep 02, 2019

6/10 better than the silver surfer movie.

6/10 better than the silver surfer movie.

• Aug 19, 2019

Fantastic Four is a toyetic approach to the superhero genre. It's a blight upon Marvel's legacy. The Cinematography looks like it was done by a group of two year olds on a field trip.

• Aug 04, 2019

I remember seeing this movie in the theaters and loving it. There are certainly some problems, but for me, easily overlooked because the chemistry of the 4 main stars. I loved the relationships between each of them, any combination. They do feel like a family. One relationship I worried about going it was the Ben/Johnny interplay. Not done right, it could get irritating, but I felt they handled it brilliantly. Still makes me laugh every time I watch it. With today's MCU putting out such quality films, it's easy to look back and dump on this film, but I still enjoy it. I watch it and it's sequel probably a couple times a year.

• Jul 25, 2019

Not many rememberable moments in this movie

Not many rememberable moments in this movie

• Jul 22, 2019

While not great by any means this is still a fun ride.

While not great by any means this is still a fun ride.

• Jun 16, 2019

This movie was dumb, but it's still better than Fant4stic.

This movie was dumb, but it's still better than Fant4stic.

• Jun 07, 2019

I was late to the party on this one. I saw it a year after it came out. So I'd heard from audiences, from critics, and from the director himself how bad this movie was. So when I first started watching it, I actually thought "this is pretty good", and then you get to the midpoint of the film when they get their powers and this whole thing just crumbles. The movie basically skips over the second act of the movie. It's about ten minutes long of jumbled storytelling in time jumps and we go straight to the third act that's totally generic including even a sky beam and garbage flying over a city. Supposedly Fox slashed the budget at the last minute and Josh Trank had to cut out multiple action sequences with just weeks before shooting. Then on set he supposedly was having meltdowns, who knows what the second half of this movie was supposed to be, well besides Josh Trank, but what we got was a disaster of reshoots, bad wigs, and incoherent storytelling.

• May 03, 2019

Well I think it is a okay movie but I do think it needs some work in some areas but other than that it is okay.

• May 01, 2019

A decent iteration of the famous comic book team.

A decent iteration of the famous comic book team.

• Apr 29, 2019

This adaptation truly feels mediocre, but thinking of how simple it was on its time, Fantastic Four brings a load of story elements to its source but couldn't improvise it somehow