Fatale Reviews

4h ago

Very suspenseful. Kept you guessing

Very suspenseful. Kept you guessing

• 9h ago

Plot/ story was all over the place. Acting was cheesy and terrible and Hilary Swank did not fit her character at all. We almost walked out it was so bad and the comments coming from other movie goers after it was finished mirrored our own disappointment. So, so bad. 10/10 would not recommend.

• 11h ago

it is predictible it a lost of your time watch it

it is predictible it a lost of your time watch it

• Dawn L
    1d ago

Great movie, kept you thinking

Great movie, kept you thinking

• 2d ago

I love thrillers and this one did not disappoint! This movie kept me on the edge of my seat. Usually, I can usually guess what is going to happen next, but this movie took it to a whole other level. Who knew?? Definitely a thriller!! Great acting by Hilary Swank and Michael Ealy. The entire cast did outstanding. I loved it.

• 2d ago

Stunning performances, incredible visuals, loved every minute of it!

Stunning performances, incredible visuals, loved every minute of it!

• 2d ago

A thrill ride in a bottle! Hilary SEXY AS EVER!

A thrill ride in a bottle! Hilary SEXY AS EVER!

• 2d ago

Wow... so many surprises, twists and turns. It definitely kept my attention through it's entirety. Beautiful Cinematography. I really liked the cast choices... great job. Oh, and that house was insane!!!! I'm wondering will there be a part 2?

• 2d ago

This movie was off the hook. I'm telling you I've never seen Hilary Swank like this, what a performance. And I loved the ending for sure. I feel like they could have taken it so many directions but it was well worth the price of a ticket. Date night, guys night, girls night, a fun action packed psychological thriller for everyone in my opinion.

• 2d ago

TERRIFIC MOVIE!! Really enjoyed this film through and through. Ealy and Swank have fantastic on-screen chemistry. SHE CRAZY THOUGH!!! WHAT AN ENDING!!! WHAT A THRILL RIDE!!! TWO THUMBS WAAY UP!!!