The First Wives Club Reviews

• May 22, 2020

Three great actresses, three sleazy, badly behaved husbands. The perfect recipe for a hollywood movie, which is exactly how this feels. This is a funny film showing off just how powerful women can be and turning something tragic into something wonderful. Hawn, Midler and Keaton work well together whilst everyone else almost pales into the background. Lovely story with a lovely ending - and off course, Bette's beautiful voice!

• Apr 07, 2020

This movie is awesome. Period. End of story. Anyone who says differently is a complete idiot, and should stay away from me.

• Apr 06, 2020

Tonnes of fun! Much better than the book.

Tonnes of fun! Much better than the book.

• Apr 05, 2020

I dare you to tell a gay man you don't like this movie. You'll never be heard from again.

• Apr 03, 2020

It's fun, especially its wonderful cast! But its plot is too easy and its script doesn't quite hit its intended satire.

• Mar 24, 2020

I thought that it was just a fun, feel-good movie. It's pretty dated and nothing extraordinary, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.

• Feb 29, 2020

I love the movie it is my favorite

I love the movie it is my favorite

• Dec 04, 2019

Love love love love love! I want Tina Turner!! I want Jagger!!!! fill em up!!

Love love love love love! I want Tina Turner!! I want Jagger!!!! fill em up!!

• Oct 20, 2019

Hilarious. Slow start n some hiccups of drama but these women kept our family smiling throughout with many fists in the air when they retaliate against the men.

• Mar 31, 2019

only Bette Midler makes this movie.

only Bette Midler makes this movie.