Five Feet Apart Reviews

• 22h ago

It was so good, Cole Sprouse and Haley Lu Richards are so good in this it'll have you rooting for them but also leave you wanting to keep them apart

• Mar 27, 2020

it's a good movie, but not nearly a masterpiece

it's a good movie, but not nearly a masterpiece

• Feb 29, 2020

Enjoyed the movie and story. I think I shed some tears.

Enjoyed the movie and story. I think I shed some tears.

• Feb 25, 2020

It’s such a beautiful and heartfelt story. I watched this on the plane, and was sobbing throughout it! Sorry to my flight mates, but it’s a tear jerker for sure. I don’t typically cry during movies, but this one unleashed the water works.

• Feb 24, 2020

The script performs Olympic gymnastics to overly explain its wacky premise and title, and because of that, my disbelief was suspended, even when it often delves into convenient, tear-duct-annihilating sappiness right up to the end. The leads have amazing chemistry and their affair proceeds at a believable pace. The songs are sometimes endearing and sometimes intrusive, depending on the scenes.

• Feb 22, 2020

Great movie. My husband and I both loved it! He NEVER cries watching movies, and even he was tearing up. Absolute must see!!

• Feb 13, 2020

Way better than I thought! Obviously you kind of have to suspend your disbelief for sappy romance movies, but this one makes you reflect on your life, occasionally laugh, and cry more than you want to

• Feb 10, 2020

It was good and even sad at times

It was good and even sad at times

• Feb 07, 2020

LIFE IS FRAGILE. LIVE IT TO THE ABOSLUTE BEST W/ ABSOLUTE PEOPLE.

LIFE IS FRAGILE. LIVE IT TO THE ABOSLUTE BEST W/ ABSOLUTE PEOPLE.

• Feb 02, 2020

Best film I saw in 2019 by far, and the best film score of any film. Almost perfect movie. Many wonderful scenes, for me the best and most memorable is by the swimming pool.