Fluke - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fluke Reviews

August 12, 2015
Cute, but also quite depressing film. I don't know if this film was aimed at mainly families or adults only. I think its themes would be too mature for young children, not to mention heartbreaking. I know if I had seen it when I was a child, it would probably emotionally scar me lol. It's a nice sentimental film and if you're a dog lover, prepare for the waterworks.
½ November 8, 2014
A wonderfully written and charming story about love loss, and second chances.
½ October 11, 2014
Para ser una película de perros de los 90's "Fluke" no es lo que aparenta, pues su carga emocional y su propio soundtrack hace romper en llanto a todos los que la ven conmoviéndolos y hasta sintiendo una fuerte depresión sobre la vida de las personas y los animales en la ciudad.
½ August 11, 2014
(First and only full viewing - 10/17/2008)
July 19, 2014
A film with both a shaggy-dog type story and a moral. A little bit for everyone.
½ June 18, 2014
Parts of it are harmless. And parts are almost hilariously melodramatic.
May 24, 2014
My favourite film!! Period.
April 27, 2014
Hey I like dogs but this movie was not worth finishing.
March 14, 2014
Nowhere near as good as the book but still watchable
July 15, 2013
Really good film, perfect for animal lovers. Very deep.
June 13, 2013
This rating is definitely for/from my dog. He absolutely loved it. Great for dogs! Lots of visual stimulation & barking. He whined when Fluke was sad and smiled during the happy moments. He was seriously enthralled throughout the entire film.
March 14, 2013
A business man reincarnates as a puppy dog and soon enough starts longing for affection, especially from his former wife and child. Unusual, sometimes touching and other times just plain strange, but admirably never patronising like so many of the same kind.
January 17, 2013
Albeit this movie is pretty cheesy, I was surprised yet delighted to see it on the shelf at the video store. I watched this movie when I was younger on VHS and it was very nostalgic to be able to watch it again. A very touching family story, but very sad. Maybe not appropriate for some younger children.
January 2, 2013
A desperate drama film that relies too much on the death of cute animals to jerk tears.
½ December 11, 2012
good family movie. cute and funny
November 23, 2012
Heartwarming film filled with spectacular scenes that merge beautifully with the soundtrack. A motion picture that teaches us lessons about friendship, family and valuing every big and little thing we have before it's too late.
½ November 16, 2012
my child hood favorite!
October 15, 2012
this whole film is a fluke in the worse kind of way.
October 13, 2012
A good family flick, even if the storyline is preposterous
½ October 6, 2012
First he..then when...Wha...? How the snapple can you not like something this bizarre,creepy..wierd..?