Fly Away Home - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fly Away Home Reviews

June 18, 2017
It is so cool because these little babies fly in flimming machine!!!
½ April 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
October 5, 2016
Excellent coming of age story, beautifully acted by a Anna Paquin and Jeff Daniels. I really liked how they showed how Amy and her Father healed together and by taking care of the Geese.
September 26, 2016
Touching drama and clever cinematography in this compelling story.
September 16, 2016
This was such a wonderfully done film! Daniels & Paquin nailed it with the father daughter chemistry between them. The flying sequences were some of the most stunningly beautiful & amazingly realistic cinematography shots I've seen on film thanks to the brilliant work from cinematographer, Caleb Deschanel
August 20, 2016
Jeff Daniels and Anna Paquin are brilliant as father and daughter!
July 22, 2016
Two Thumbs Up Siskel And Ebert
June 24, 2016
This is an exceptional movie, even by today's standards.
½ December 17, 2015
July 7, 2015
Anna Paquin displaying great acting and she captures the hearts of the audience. Jeff Daniels is also a close second to her in acting, I was very impressed by him in this film, the plot is original and fresh, and the acting is superb.
April 28, 2015
A finely acted,warm spirited feel good movie...every now and then don't we need a good one.
February 25, 2015
Wasn't this movie renamed "Flying Wild"? Not a masterpiece, but a decent film.
February 18, 2015
My favorite movie of all time.
October 6, 2014
This was an amazing movie that I will never forget I loved the story and all the actors
August 24, 2014
About time to download my favorite feel good movie of all time. Watching Amy and her dad fly the birds south is a trip that will lift your spirit.
August 12, 2014
Fly Away Home is a sweet, touching story about the relationship between a young girl and her father who teaches orphaned geese to fly, thanks to its wonderful direction by Carroll Ballard, strong performances by Jeff Daniels and Anna Paquin, and a very well-written story that makes great family fun!
August 3, 2014
personally...I think lots the best movie in the world
½ July 22, 2014
Fly Away Home is a sweetly-centered drama that stays memorable once you watch it.
June 15, 2014
It's a shame this great family movie is overlooked nowadays...
½ May 26, 2014
It's actually pretty difficult to make a family film about animals that's not only suitable entertainment for both adults and children, but is also a genuinely good film. Carroll Ballard has a genuine talent for this genre ... "The Black Stallion" is among the greatest films ever made about animals. This one isn't quite in that league, but it's a wonderful film.