Forrest Gump - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forrest Gump Reviews

½ October 14, 2017
A nice little film that cruises along while trying to avoid offending anyone--meaning it makes no major mistakes, takes no major risks, and, other than a few special effects, is never mind-blowing.
½ October 10, 2017
Though it has a very opinionated message, it still leaves me in tears with a smile on my face.
October 1, 2017
It's the best movie ever Jenn-ay
October 1, 2017
One of my favs. Such a great inspiring story that I'll never forget
½ September 29, 2017
An instant classic honestly. Why cannot there be more movies like this? I don't know. Just the idea of a guy telling random strangers his life story on a bench is amazing. This movie combines great character development, realistic war horrors, and a heart-warming ending. You can't really bring this movie down by saying it has many "cliches" because it's arguably the birth of some cliches movies use. And I'm really glad they just left the masterpiece as it is and not bother with a sequel. There's really no need.
½ September 26, 2017
Absolute terrible garbage fire.
September 25, 2017
Soooooo good! What did you expect?
½ September 23, 2017
Forrest Gump is an amazing movie with an Oscar winning performance by Tom Hanks and other amazing performances by Gary Sinise and the rest of the cast! t! It takes place over many different years about a man with certain mental issues going through some of the most major events of his time. As the winner of the Academy Award for best picture, Forrest Gump is an extremely well made film and it's one of the best of it's year!
½ September 18, 2017
Good. A bit overrated
September 13, 2017
Amazing story about time , life , and destiny.
½ September 5, 2017
This one of the most enjoyable and rewatchable movies of all time
September 5, 2017
One of my favorite films. It won Best Picture, Best Actor to my favorite actor Tom Hanks.
August 13, 2017
ovo je top 55 najboljih filmova ikada
½ August 11, 2017
It's brilliantly written, with a fantastic lead in Tom Hanks, and is hilarious and romantic and emotionally tragic and uplifting all beautifully merged together.
August 10, 2017
72%!? That's a disgrace to such an amazing film
August 7, 2017
A movie of a simple man in midst of the not simple events and struggles in life. Forrest's naiveness allows the viewer to feel, and think for themselves during each event, not being persuaded by the protagonist.
August 6, 2017
A funny, heartfelt, dramatic classic, you can't say this film is bad. Forrest Gump is one of the best films ever made.
½ August 5, 2017
The idea that the main character is telling the whole story is fascinating
and the whole plot is written very well.