Forrest Gump - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forrest Gump Reviews

October 23, 2016
It's an American Classic, the value of friendship and love is always present- if we didn't think too much about issues we face and make them complicated in our heads we'd always remember to follow our hearts, love is the answer and Forrest always is uncomplicated and loving, no matter the circumstance.
½ October 21, 2016
Its a good movie but the movie is just too long and confusing at times
October 14, 2016
This is my favorite movie of all time so let's get started the acting is good the plot is great so I would give it a A+. Acting A- Storyline A+ Direction A+ Visuals A-
October 9, 2016
Though this movie is timeless, it hasn't aged very well. When I used to talk about this movie, I would no doubt give it a 5/5, but after re-watching it, I'm giving it a 4/5.
October 3, 2016
This movie is about as perfect as you can get. It is fascinating seeing this simple man make his way through some of the more turbulent times in American history. But with how innocent Forrest Gump is, he doesn't feel the gravity of all of the important events he is a part of. Tom Hanks is perfect in the lead role and there is not an actor in a supporting role that I can find fault in their performance. Sally Field, Robin Wright, Gary Sinise, Mykelti Williamson, and on and on and on. The cast was amazing. I never miss a chance to catch this when it is on TV and it continues to be my favorite movie of all time.
October 1, 2016
One of the most beautiful movies ever made. Period.
September 24, 2016
Hanks rightly won an Oscar for his performance. So many parts to this movie that are quotable. That being the case, if this is a chocolate then it's certainly sweet in the middle.
September 22, 2016
Great acting by Tom Hanks, as usual. The story is a feel good type story with some disappointment at the end of the film...A must watch 90's film! 5/5 OR 10/10
September 20, 2016
One of the best films in history
September 18, 2016
This movie appeared to be a "dumb" movie but after you watch it you end up learning so much about life. Probably one of Tom Hanks greatest performances ever.
September 14, 2016
There are some fantastic laughs in this, and many clever references to history in the later half of the twentieth century, though occasionally the sheer absurdity of it all wins out.
½ September 7, 2016
A wonderful story of a man through his life and how he interprets it.
September 4, 2016
One of the most uplifting and optimistic films of all time!!!
August 24, 2016
without the least reservation it is the greatest movie of all times!
August 23, 2016
Wonderful, wonderful.
½ August 23, 2016
A character who I can relate in almost every sense and fashion! One of my favorite films of all time!
August 21, 2016
Come on its Forrest Gump it's a white washed America history movie with a slow in head fast guy pestering people on a bus stop bench
½ August 21, 2016
Good and fun movie! very entertaining and surprisingly good fighting. i felt like the acting was off some and it dragged on to long but overall was good.
August 16, 2016
When the human drama in Forrest Gump feels real, then I cannot look at this film as a piece of fiction, but rather realistic events of such a realistic character.
August 14, 2016
Tom hanks did great with is acting and that's what I appreciate is great acting.