Forrest Gump - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forrest Gump Reviews

½ February 20, 2018
A really great mix of feel good film and tongue in cheek satire of 20th century American history that always delivers. It's sometimes a bit soppy, but I still wept so my beard got all wet when the Forrest met his son for the first time. OK I'm a sucker for father son relationships on screen, so sue me!
February 14, 2018
75/100

Resulta difícil de creer que esta película consiguiera ganar el Oscar a Mejor Película cuando existían mejores opciones que ésta, porque en términos generales no es tan buena (su guion es cuanto menos cuestionable), salvo la notable dirección de Robert Zemeckis y la extraordinaria, carismática e icónica actuación de Tom Hanks al frente hacen creíble esta historia, que sin duda ha pasado a la historia del cine por lo profundamente encantadora y entrañable que resulta de ver.
February 11, 2018
cradle to grave sweeping story, one of Hanks' iconic roles along with Philadelphia and the Wilson buddy movie
February 6, 2018
Cinematography/Editing: 4
Age/Originality: 3
Total: 20/25
½ February 2, 2018
if you think this is a peaceful toddler-up movie then you are wrong, one of my all-time favs though, tweens up
February 2, 2018
I found Forrest Gump to be a surprisingly great film that pays respect to the second half of the 20th century American history, frequently has some good-natured humorous moments, and a great performance by Tom Hanks. Unlike Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man, Hanks manages to take the character seriously and he successfully manages to make the film more mature than Rain Man.
January 30, 2018
I saw this in high school during the chill week after the finals. I usually would sleep through films like most students, but not through this one. I was just so into it, without really knowing why I'm drawn to it. It's not as clear purpose-driven character piece it appears to be. Vague messages, slow pace, excellent performance, and I can go on to pick apart the film, but really it just naturally held my interest and attention whole way through. That was enough for me.
½ January 28, 2018
This is the kind of movie that you should be allowed to rate only 4 or 5 stars. There is no other possible rating. for me is a 4.5
January 28, 2018
One of my five favorite movies
January 18, 2018
Almost 14 years has passed already and still my favorite movie for many reasons, such as the music, fron Alan Silvestri, it´s marvelous. The story, quite yet sentimental, however from my point of view is very well thinked. The cast it´s wonderful, beyond Tom Hanks, I´d really liked the acting of Gary Sinise, the great Sally Field among others. The special effects, the photography, the make-up, the american history combined inside the story, so original and unique, I mean, it´s a perfect collection of everything inside a movie.
January 17, 2018
amazing every time i watch it
January 15, 2018
forest gump

the movie forest gump is an comedy but it is also a very smart movie for my openion. the movie is very interesting and its talking abaut a kid and all his life. the movie is funny and sad. I think that this is a very good movie because I saw it abaut 10 times and im sad and happy every time i see it.Also i love yhe actor; Tom hanks he is very good and funny actor and if you like him im sure you will love this movie. If you ask me; what movie to whach forest gump or star wars I will aswer you forest gamp because star wars is funny but not so amrt forest gump is funny and smart.also if you will hear abaut amovie with the actor who i like(tom hanks)you shuld whach it IMMEDIATELY.
best of luck ariel.
January 14, 2018
It's just a classic.
January 14, 2018
One of my favorite movies
January 10, 2018
"Life is Like a Box of Chocolates, You Never Know What Your Gonna Get" -Forrest Gump. Easily one of the best and most iconic films ever made. This movie's tech tricks are pure fun to watch. Robert Zemeckis uses his tech whiz skills to show a skill that is completely innovative and unique even to this day. We see numerous actors play these great characters amazingly well, but in the end, we always come back to Forrest, the dim-man who yet has the ability to make a change in the world.
January 6, 2018
best movie ever made
½ January 6, 2018
(92/100)
A fun and feel good movie
January 4, 2018
Forrest Gump is an underrated touching and relatable story with an also humorous vibe that touches our hearts with a wonderful soundtrack and it's subtile hints of symbolism.
January 3, 2018
I love this movie. It's fun, touching, beautiful, dynamic. The characters are rich and easy to relate, even if none of them are like someone that I know. Even if it's long as a movie you don't feel it. The performances of everyone are amazing. It's a well directed, amazingly written and really captivating film; a must watch.
December 25, 2017
This is seriously the best movie that I've ever seen.
Highly recommend!