Forrest Gump - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forrest Gump Reviews

April 22, 2018
Forrest Gump is and always will be my favorite movie.
It deserves Best Picture for its fun and interesting story, great cast and characters, simultaneously heart-breaking-and-warming finale and portrayal of historical events which adds tons of mass.
This movie will stick with all who see it, and should be named the best movie of Tom Hanks' career.
½ April 10, 2018
a classic. filled with humour, thrills, action and drama, the story follows a man through up until his young mid-life age from when he was a boy. an interesting take on many integral cultural shifts and social dynamics which lead to a path of discovery of how life can be perfect amongst many imperfections. positivity is key.
April 7, 2018
My favorite movie ever!
April 6, 2018
how can you not like thisfilm
March 31, 2018
If life could be that simple ...
but in fact our life is so light like feather
blown away from here to there
live with the present
March 24, 2018
Best drama film ever made
½ March 22, 2018
What the fuck is wrong with this site
March 8, 2018
The beloved, overrated, and over-long "Forrest Gump" is full of Excessively sweet moments that ring as falsely as its overused folksy quotes.
March 8, 2018
Truly Amazing and hilarious.
March 7, 2018
how does this only have 72%? ?
½ March 4, 2018
Beautiful,his way of intervening in historical events is very good, and also the idea that he achieved much despite his delay
February 28, 2018
One of the best movies ever made.
½ February 27, 2018
81/100

Resulta difícil de creer que esta película consiguiera ganar el Oscar a Mejor Película cuando existían mejores opciones que ésta, porque en términos generales no es tan buena (su guion es cuanto menos cuestionable), salvo la notable dirección de Robert Zemeckis y la extraordinaria, carismática e icónica actuación de Tom Hanks al frente hacen creíble esta historia, que sin duda ha pasado a la historia del cine por lo profundamente encantadora y entrañable que resulta de ver.
½ February 24, 2018
Best picture. 1001 movies to see before you die.
½ February 20, 2018
A really great mix of feel good film and tongue in cheek satire of 20th century American history that always delivers. It's sometimes a bit soppy, but I still wept so my beard got all wet when the Forrest met his son for the first time. OK I'm a sucker for father son relationships on screen, so sue me!
February 11, 2018
cradle to grave sweeping story, one of Hanks' iconic roles along with Philadelphia and the Wilson buddy movie
February 6, 2018
Cinematography/Editing: 4
Age/Originality: 3
Total: 20/25
½ February 2, 2018
if you think this is a peaceful toddler-up movie then you are wrong, one of my all-time favs though, tweens up
February 2, 2018
I found Forrest Gump to be a surprisingly great film that pays respect to the second half of the 20th century American history, frequently has some good-natured humorous moments, and a great performance by Tom Hanks. Unlike Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man, Hanks manages to take the character seriously and he successfully manages to make the film more mature than Rain Man.
January 30, 2018
I saw this in high school during the chill week after the finals. I usually would sleep through films like most students, but not through this one. I was just so into it, without really knowing why I'm drawn to it. It's not as clear purpose-driven character piece it appears to be. Vague messages, slow pace, excellent performance, and I can go on to pick apart the film, but really it just naturally held my interest and attention whole way through. That was enough for me.