Forrest Gump - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forrest Gump Reviews

½ January 7, 2017
Very charming movie with great story that guides you through important events of American history of the XX century.
January 7, 2017
5 stars. I love this movie's soul. I want to watch it again.
January 6, 2017
The story about a man who was accidently involved in some of the biggest impacts of the 20th century is extraordinary along with a terrific performance from Tom Hanks makes Forrest Gump an influential film that will make the audience both cheer and learn valuable things about that character.
½ January 3, 2017
It's the best movie ever Jenn-ay
½ January 3, 2017
Great movie should not have beaten out the shawshank redemption in any of the 94' awards
December 26, 2016
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know when you are gonna meet some hippie that screws you over and over again, just to show back up to finally marry you because you are now loaded.
December 7, 2016
One of the greatest films of all time.
December 5, 2016
Best movie ever made. Flat out.
December 3, 2016
This movie was both funny and greatly sentimental. I really don't know what else to say, but go watch it if you haven't seen this one. One of the best.
½ December 3, 2016
This epic story of a low IQ man with an above average optimism combined with determination, loyalty, and patriotism is very entertaining. Realistic? Not so much. Entertaining, yes.
November 30, 2016
With a fine performance by Tom Hanks, this is a refreshing feel-good movie that is always fun and charming, even if sometimes sentimental and a bit vague about its purpose - and if you are able to overlook its flaws, you will find a captivating story of innocence and optimism.
November 28, 2016
My favourite movie. Well, more precisely: I love movies because of Forrest Gump. I personally do not think that the movie has a problematic message, but a unique charm and overall great optimism.
November 27, 2016
best of tom hank. The storytelling of tom hank is the best thing. A film that has everything in it.
November 26, 2016
Rating: 7.9 out of 10.
½ November 25, 2016
Good film and wonderful acting
November 25, 2016
Forrest Gump is the American movie that embodies a mythological southern literary story that blurs the line between fact and fiction offering a rather beautiful and bitter-sweet tribute to the last 40 years of American History, all seen in the eyes of a man with a clear mind and pure heart.
November 14, 2016
A wonderful movie with guaranted fun. Tom Hanks's greatest performance and one of the best movies I have ever seen.
November 6, 2016
'Forrest Gump' is a cinematic masterpiece; deeply moving, emotionally touching, and powerfully inspiring, this story is full of life lessons to be remembered forever. Tom Hanks gives the best performance of his career as one of the most iconic characters in film history, and the authenticity he brings to the role is astounding. A marvelously quotable screenplay leaves the viewer with a thought-provoking experience, while Alan Silvestri's beautiful piano-driven score carries the film's happy and tragic themes with grace.
November 5, 2016
One of the best films of our time. This movie has not just gorgeous cinematography but a fantastic script and lead performance that make it a must watch.
½ November 2, 2016
A Really beautiful work, to me, Forrest Gump is a representation that everyone is equal and the film tells it in a different way. really recommend it.