Forrest Gump Reviews

• 21h ago

As someone that has always seen the world differently from people, I resonate with every inch of this movie. Looking at the world and history through the eyes of someone else makes for a perfect movie experience. I think more so than I love Tom Hanks, Gary Sinise's portrayal of Lieutenant Dan was one of the best parts of this whole film.

• 1d ago

Mi pelicula, favorita reconozco que Pulp Fiction y Shawshank Redemtion son mejores pero esta me encanta y me gusta mucho mas ademas creo que los aspectos tecnicos, las actuaciones y la dirección son mejores pero las otras en dirección no se quedan atras. el guion es mejor el de Tarantino, pero el Forrest Gump me parece que tambien es bueno pero es simplemente de gustos asi que no importa cual es mejor sino que podemos ver las peliculas.

• 2d ago

when i am upset, always watch it again , it really helps me a lot, give me confidence to face the hard of life. all is well

• 3d ago

Forest Gump is a movie one can never truly explain the emotions felt throughout this film. Ranging from the stellar performance from legend Tom Hanks. To the truly funny moments. Forest Gump is a box of chocolates one truly is delighted to get.

• 3d ago

Hanks' performance and the insanely good plot keeps this film in one of the best films of all time.

• 4d ago

How did this movie get average ratings by the critics?

How did this movie get average ratings by the critics?

• 6d ago

Forrest Gump is a one-of-a-kind movie, even after these many years it still has its alchemy. Tom Hanks did a marvellous job carrying the innocence throughout the film, he deserves some appreciation for that. Though some may not fancy the movie, I don't blame them.

• Jul 18, 2021

An all time classic with a sad ending.

An all time classic with a sad ending.

• Jul 08, 2021

The story of forest instills a dilemma,can ALL these happen in just one short life? Being born with a low iq and disability in the legs,as kid Forrest runs to flee from his naughty classmates chasing him, braces in his legs fall apart and he feels like running with air. Growing up,he joins the US army fighting in Vietnam war,initiates shrimp business returning from the battlefield to keep words of his loving friend. And at a time,goes for a world tour on foot bearing the pain of separation. But this apparent unbelievable story introduces some amazing dreams in our eyes and bewitching feelings in our brain,which outgrow its unlikelihood. We fancy believing this improbable story,because Forrest's apparent 'idiocy','madness'and simpleness resemble something outstanding. Forrest seems personality-less since throughout the movie he complies to other's direction,whereas deep inside it projects a profound experiment of belief on humanity. In addition to it's appealing story,unique storytelling and powerful acting,'Forrest Gump' holds a bunch of strong,inspiring dialogues. And not to forget the special one,whom I think to be the most important character to keep an eye on,Jenny. The mysterious,bohemian woman who is desired to be cherished,but remains beyond the grasp,with a profound majesty of her own...

• Jul 06, 2021

Una exelente película que contiene un poco de todo; humor, drama, acción etc. Todo esto acompañado de excelentes interpretaciones, y los que dicen que es una mala película probablemente los golpeaban de pequeños.