Forrest Gump Reviews

• Feb 10, 2020

One of the best movies i have ever seen

One of the best movies i have ever seen

• Feb 08, 2020

A brilliant Tom Hanks movie that tells us the story of Forrest´s Life, And has great character development.

• Feb 08, 2020

This is best iconic movie forest gump and acting of Tom Hanks is excellent he played role of forest gump movie. Is bestest

• Feb 06, 2020

Ok, can we agree on something? I usually agree with the critics, but a 72%?! That's honestly disgraceful. This masterpiece deserves no less than a 97%, and that's if I'm being hard on it.

• Feb 05, 2020

Forrest Gump is a masterpiece. I loved the way they incorporate Forrest into different moments in his era and it features a great supporting cast as well as supporting stories.

• Feb 03, 2020

One of the best movies ever!

One of the best movies ever!

• Jan 20, 2020

Tells the like of the character forrest gump an innocent sweet-hearted man who lives his ha many different and memorable experiences but never forrest his first friend

• Jan 19, 2020

This movie is so good it is painful.

This movie is so good it is painful.

• Jan 18, 2020

The best movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jan 13, 2020

One of the best films in history! I remember watching it years ago and it was the most amazing thing ever.