Four Christmases Reviews

• Dec 28, 2019

I don't know what the problem with critics. Maybe they just arrogant, stale, politic people who can't make an objective opinion, but as I saw it's a warm sweet fun romantic film and I want you to watch that movie and make your own personal opinion.

• Dec 28, 2019

The best Christmas movie ever!!!

The best Christmas movie ever!!!

• Dec 22, 2019

I enjoy this movie a lot as a huge Reese Witherspoon and as a grinch at heart. How difficult divorce makes the holidays is an extremely under played topic, and I find this movie silly yet highly relateable.

• Dec 20, 2019

Very funny and a solid Christmas movie for the family.

Very funny and a solid Christmas movie for the family.

• Dec 08, 2019

Review: ‘Four Christmases' is a Christmas comedy-drama film directed by Seth Gordon. This movie gets a lot of hate both on its comedy aspect and Christmas. I personally don't get it; I love this movie and watch it multiple times over the Holiday's. The film follows Brad (Vince Vaughn) and Kate (Reese Witherspoon), who have made something of an art form out of avoiding their families during the holidays, but this year their foolproof plan is about go bust – big time. Stuck at the city airport after all departing flights are canceled, the couple is embarrassed to see their ruse exposed to the world by an overzealous television reporter. Now, Brad and Kate are left with precious little choice other than to swallow their pride and suffer the rounds. Vince Vaughn knows comedy and he does a great job in this movie. Every time he is on screen, I'm in stitches, especially when he is on screen with his partner in crime, Jon Favreau. Reese Witherspoon on the other hand handles the more serious role in this movie and for the most part does a good job. You also get good comedic performances out of Robert Duvall, Mary Steenburgen and Tom McGraw of all people! I loved the story being told here. It's original and has the comedic tensions that it needs to have. Where I had a problem with the movie is the chemistry between Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. Even though they were good on screen together comedically they didn't fit right as a couple. Overall, the movie has lots of laughs and is a fun time around the Holiday's. 3.5/5

• Jun 08, 2019

I legit don’t understand critics or audiences. To me this movie is hilarious.

I legit don’t understand critics or audiences. To me this movie is hilarious.

• Apr 16, 2019

I don't see what's wrong with this film, I actually really liked it. It had funny moments and some heartfelt moments too.

• Jan 16, 2019

Underrated Christmas movie and I'm not sure why. Yes, the ending is predictable and makes me roll my eyes a bit, but most of the movie is hilarious and I loved Vaughan and Witherspoon together. Memorable scenes of chaos and I like it more than a lot of other X-mas films. Not perfect, but far from bad.

• Dec 29, 2018

Not for kids and has some poor writing (like the Taboo scene where she uses all references from her past when she has clearly never shared any of her past then gets angry that he doesnâ(TM)t guess the answer), but overall a funny movie.

• Dec 27, 2018

It would be better without all that having a kid or not crap in it as a theme. Just make a funny movie and leave it at that. Forget trying to deliver messages and especially one like this. I don’t need preaching to. I gave it two stars because there were funny moments.