Frozen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Frozen Reviews

January 16, 2017
One of my favorite films of all times!
½ January 13, 2017
Hisssssssssssss! This movie ******* sucks ****. It can ******* go ******* kill itself by ******* killing itself. ********, this movie ******* sucks!!!!! Oh ****, I ******* hate this piece of ****balls.
½ January 12, 2017
Excellent animation and memorable music. The story is pretty good, but lacks a bit in the antagonist. If it wasn't for that, I probably would give it a full 5 out of 5 stars.
January 6, 2017
Not good in anyway!!!!
December 30, 2016
Very fun heartwarming movie with great songs.
½ December 28, 2016
Everyone's children's favorite film works for grown-ups too. Mostly. There is a lot of singing and some of the songs are great, others feel a tad forced, though. The plot is surprisingly simplistic, but at least offers a surprise or two. The characters are likable enough and especially the snow man brings the best laughs. It's the artwork, scenery and landscapes that make this film's special atmosphere. Can't go wrong to have a nice afternoon with the kids with this.
½ December 28, 2016
Disney has scrubbed all the shadows from this, their version of Hans Christian Anderson's fairy tale The Snow Queen and fronted it with some toe-curling songs. There's no subtlety as the luridly coloured, bobble-headed, animated Bratz dolls shout their way from one musical number to the next. Quite why this movie has proved such a massive hit really mystifies me as I see little that is charming or inspirational. Actually I was left feeling like I'd turned up expecting a banquet and instead been force-fed gobstoppers and Tizer. I was left somewhat queasy and sick, needing a stomach pump and a long lie down. I really don't like this sort of plastic, leather-lunged musical extravaganza which is high volume and lacking shade. I also don't think it is particularly good for kids to be given these all or nothing, technicolour parables that teach nothing about uncertainty. Not for me.
½ December 25, 2016
It's no Zootropolis... or Big Hero 6... or Moana... or Tangled for that matter. I'd probably say it's one of Disney's weakest recent efforts! Sure is popular though.
½ December 24, 2016
I love this film. It has gorgeous animation, great musical numbers, a well-written story, good humor, and it's reminiscent of the classic Disney fairytales. The voice acting is also great. Anna and Elsa are among the best female leads ever. They're so likeable, so enjoyable. They have such great personalities. They're relationship is very well-done. The side characters are pretty good too, especially Olaf. It's has sort of expected but good villain. But I think what makes the film stand out from other Disney Princess films is that even though there is romance, it's main focus is on sisterhood. On top of that, Unlike Tangled, this film really felt like a traditional fairytale by Disney. I also like the themes of being too trusting and not interacting with others. The film could've went deeper into Anna and Elsa's backstory a bit more considering how much of an impact it had on them, but I guess it's just part of the fairytale style. It's not perfect, but Frozen is very good and enjoyable. It's a fun, musical, magical experience that the studio clearly put a lot of effort into, and it's a gem in the Disney Canon
December 23, 2016
Over all for a Disney movie the music score was likable. The story on the other hand was broken It seemed to start in one direction and switched. And the end were sisterly live not romantic love pravales is nice for the children; but I diagree.
½ December 23, 2016
Beautiful scenery and the Nordic countries has been used for the benefit of Frozen animate them in the background.
Magical Frozen is full of humor, drama, great background music and especially songs.This becomes tedious when watching the winter, and perhaps also winter. Movie bad guy is very surprising.
December 17, 2016
i love frozen
½ December 14, 2016
Disney pulls another great movie from their animation studio. It's beautiful, the songs are fantastic, the characters are smart, and the humor is witty. It's hard not to love it.
½ December 13, 2016
a belated, churned out disney snore-fest
December 13, 2016
The movie was not bad and I really liked it only I didn't like that the teaser trailer only had Olaf as it got me thinking it was going to be just about him and Sphen sorry if spelled wrong.
December 12, 2016
Frozen is the new animated feature presented by Disney and boy does it go back to its roots. Frozen brings back the sing along songs in animated movies that we all came to love and presents them surprisingly well. Songs like Do you want to build a snowman and for the first time in forever are absolutely awe inspiring. Frozen brings back the formula mastermind Walt Disney formed and it definitely goes into the disney all time classics. The princesses are intriguing and children will have a new princess costume on their hands. Frozen leaves you with a warm heart and leaves you with a rather peachy face. I already see this winning the Oscar for best animated feature for the competition isn't as fierce as previous years. Disney is starting to grow while Pixar is slowly starting to stumble. Frozen makes a bold statement, and definitely challenges Pixar head on with this film. All Disney needed was a new decade to start fresh, and boy have they been delivering so far.
December 11, 2016
The first time I saw this movie, I though "well, it was ok, but the songs where a little annoying." By the seventh time, I was trying to shoot myself. There is not joy. There is no fun. There is only boring shithole songs that make you want to barf. There is nothing holding this movie together. If the movie had no songs or it didn't get to over hyped, maybe it could have been much better. I can honestly say I will never watch this god forsaken movie in my life ever again.
December 11, 2016
Frozen's soundtrack music is overrated and lousy that easily gets worn out, it's "frozen" in repetitive boredom and it suffers from such "frozen" pace in storytelling. This isn't anywhere as good as Wreck It Ralph.
½ December 10, 2016
The visuals are good, the story is illogical and uninspired.
½ December 10, 2016
Frozen has great animation & a great story. It provides a great story for merchandising and animation that is very rich. I give this movie around an 93% as a critic.