Frozen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Frozen Reviews

May 23, 2017
Frozen was a lot better than I anticipated.
½ May 12, 2017
When I think of something bad I think of Let It Go when I Can't let go and I get so upset.
May 10, 2017
Those are such catchy songs in this movie. That's why i love this movie so much. Without those songs it would be nothing.
May 1, 2017
People have gone on and on about this movie and I'm tired of hearing about it. It was not my favorite I liked some of the songs.
May 1, 2017
I had been long overdue to see this, possibly Disney's most hyped-up computer-animated movie of all time. I'd love to start by saying that the animation is stellar, but I'm not really sure that needs to be said anymore. Disney is a company with billions of dollars and decades of experience, there's honestly no excuse for their films to look anything less than breath-taking. The story is about as Disneyesque as you can possibly get: Faraway land, Princesses, magical powers, love at first sight, people singing everything when they could easily say it. I know Disney movies are obligated to have songs in them, but usually they have a defined start and finishing point. Here the characters will burst into song while in the middle of conversation, speak-singing lines like in Les MisÚrables, which is occasionally funny but often frustrating. It also has that incredible annoying trait of conflicts only existing and developing because characters either refuse to ask basic questions or never offer any kind of explanation. It's a Disney film, is it really so hard to believe that your sister has magic powers? But it shouldn't be dismissed entirely. It's got plenty of funny moments, some exciting action scenes and the characters, when they're not being painfully stupid, are pretty likeable. Unfortunately, it's a film which has been completely overshadowed by its soundtrack, one song in particular, and when I discovered that the movie had essentially been rewritten around that one tune, you get a sense of what this movie truly is: A selection of lively tunes with a barebones story connecting them. Its conclusion is irritatingly simple and trite, virtually undermining all struggle that came before it since it took about a minute to resolve. It was nice to see it one time, but I don't consider it to be anywhere even close to the established Disney classic. Its songs will be fondly remembered, appearing on the playlist of every pre-teen girl's birthday party from here till the end of time, and the story that backed them up will be seen as unremarkable and superfluous.
April 13, 2017
If anyone actually sat down and thought about the plot of this film, you would very quickly realize it is another lowest common denominator hotpot of nonsensically PC themes.
April 8, 2017
A good children's movie full of quirky songs and fun characters. Not worth the hype though.
½ April 7, 2017
While the animation is amusing and a few of the characters are rather witty, Frozen just doesn't work for me like how other Disney fairy tales do. The songs are fun, but the story around them is rather bland and has no real message behind it.
April 2, 2017
I hate how much hype and attention that this movie gets. It was okay at first when I saw it, but then after people started giving it way more attention than it needed at hyped it up to be the greatest movie ever, I hated it. I also hated the songs after people started singing and playing them too much. Ugh, I hate frozen.
½ March 23, 2017
Frozen is very entertaining with a good story, fantastic visuals, highly lovable characters and some well written songs.
Though, this isn't a great movie.
The story, while executed very well, is still the same as what we've seen before on paper, Elsa is honestly a bit of a stick in the mud, I didn't really find the reindeer character that funny(In fact, he's so forgettable, i forgot his name.), Let It Go is ridiculously overrated (Not because of how much people sing it, but because all the song is is just Elsa saying "Screw everyone and everything.") And Fixer Upper is not that great of a song.
It has many flaws, yes, but for a film that has many flaws, i'm surprised by how good it turned out.
Watch this if you're a Disney fan.
I wonder why i prefer the summer Disney princess movie over the winter Disney princess movie...
But that doesn't really matter, let's get to the scores already!
Story:7|10
Animation:10|10
Characters:7|10
Songs:7|10
Overall:7.3|10.
½ March 19, 2017
I personally didn't like it I can see why little kids like it but it's songs are overrated and so is the movie I consider it to be the worst animated Disney film
March 18, 2017
Excellent animation and memorable music. I've seen it dozens of times and haven't got sick of it yet.
½ March 18, 2017
'Frozen' is considerably visually pleasing, dazzling audiences with vibrant and intricate animation, and in addition, incorporates beautifully crafted songs throughout the production. However, there is also controversy regarding the storyline, and weather it is adequately appropriate for children --considering it encourages them to become infatuated with people that they haven't been acquainted with for long enough, for instance, Prince Hans. Because I myself am a Disney enthusiast, it is unfortunate that I found this film unbelievably cheesy to a far extent, and I am sorry to state that I would not recommend it.
March 18, 2017
I found the songs tedious and annoying, I found Anna very annoying since all she ever does is beg and whine like a hobo and constantly using "pleases" as her main way of doing anything to go on with the plot, so yeah that's pretty much all I can sum up of my opinion of this movie.
March 17, 2017
Frozen was not a hit I would say. Not a fan of this movie but some songs where good. Other than that I was not a fan
March 17, 2017
Horrible just horrible
½ March 14, 2017
the songs get really old after a while
½ March 13, 2017
All eight of the songs started consecutively in the first few minutes. The story was very solid.
½ March 12, 2017
A few good jokes, a few good songs, and a few good performances only amount to a pretty good movie.
March 10, 2017
Disney's most overrated film is monotonous. the characters are sufficient, but with a disappointing story, we need to just "Let it go".