Frozen Reviews

• 17h ago

Kids loved this movie!!

Kids loved this movie!!

• 6d ago

One of my favorite films of all time. I adore Anna and Elsa.

One of my favorite films of all time. I adore Anna and Elsa.

• 6d ago

A fantastic animated film with interesting characters, a solid plot, a fair bit of action, stunning animation, and a great soundtrack. Far better plot than Frozen 2.

• 6d ago

Frozen is a charming movie with lots of fun and great songs (other than the troll song) but suffers from a terrible twist villain.

• Feb 16, 2020

With a great direction by Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee, a creative script by Lee, an interesting story by Buck, Lee and Shane Morris, an exceptional voice acting, a memorable soundtrack by Christophe Beck, which brings unforgettable songs like Let It Go, composed by Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, extremely charismatic characters and beautiful animation, Frozen manages to be an absurdly fun and exciting film, one of the best animations of all Disney and one of the best of all time

• Feb 11, 2020

The soundtrack is everything. It also is the perfect progressive Disney movie that answers today's issues and concerns. I just love how there are two strong female characters, here that any child will hopefully learn from. And Olaf. Olaf is the child that I wish to protect from the realities of the world - a reminder to all parents who are watching to let children be children.

• Feb 10, 2020

worse than Song of the South

worse than Song of the South

• Feb 10, 2020

This movie is not overrated it is a work of art. The soundtrack can stand alone, but then you add wonderful voice acting and animation.

• Feb 06, 2020

Highly overrated this movie isn’t bad but it’s a long ways away from perfect or great. The story was overly predictable and basically came down to a trip up the mountain to down the mountain sort of tale. After having watched it several times I’m convinced the success of this movie is based on its catchy songs and our little snowman.

• Jan 27, 2020