Garage Days - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Garage Days Reviews

½ March 26, 2015
plays like an Aussie version of 'the Commitments" or 'brassed off'
½ June 17, 2013
Really just not a good film.
½ April 3, 2013
What's with the bad tomatometer score for this one? If you're a rock music fan- this movie is a must see!
December 7, 2012
Worth watching would like to see and study.
September 20, 2012
I love this movie...it reminds me of my life without me getting my big break
This movie is funny and has everything sex,drugs and rock'n roll
½ July 11, 2012
This is actually pretty good.
January 7, 2012
It's hard to believe Alex Proyas could make something this awful. Then again I haven't seen Knowing.
August 18, 2011
I love this movie...it reminds me of my life without me getting my big break
This movie is funny and has everything sex,drugs and rock'n roll
½ August 1, 2011
Imagine Trainspotting developed into a network TV show, then sold to HBO at the last minute so they could add swearing.

Also the tag line, "what if you finally got your big break, and you just plain sucked?" totally spoils the movie. Imagine the tag line for planet of the apes being "what if you found a planet inhabited by monkeys, and it turned out it was Earth?"
June 26, 2011
This is a stylish fun comedy with a smidgen of real life drama that makes the film rounded and enjoyable. Proyas comes from a line of outstanding dark, lavish, and artistic films (suck as Dark City and The Crow). His style is sprinkled all over this film with portions receiving a bit more style than others. Check it out!
June 6, 2011
Finally found this movie. It wasn't what I thought, what with all the buzz about it I've heard here at Flixtser. I'd give it 3 stars but only because Marton Csokas starred as the infamous Shad Kern and saved it, but you don't see enough of this extraordinary character in it. Marton carried this movie. In fact I have to say his chacter saved it. Rain
April 3, 2011
The movie is enjoyable and fun to watch.
½ March 26, 2011
mais qu'a fait le grand alex proyas apres The Crow et Dark City ? ben il a fait garage days. Un film australien inconnu, une comedie rock n roll un peu fade et parfois potache, mais fortement sympathique, et avec un bon fond. Quelques scenes et musiques cultes, saupoudr√ (C) de quelques scenes visuelles bien travaillees
December 16, 2010
drugs and craziness if thats' rock n roll....
August 10, 2010
trop fucked up hahaha
½ July 8, 2010
½ July 8, 2010
57/100. The appealing young cast and likable characters lift this rather ordinary Australian comedy. There is some good music and the photography is occasionally creative. It does wear thin after about an hour, and not all the humor works, but not too bad in general.
½ June 24, 2010
"..you don't have to be a rock star to feel like one"
Great movie..
you don't have to believe in destiny since you never know what the future lies in.. Better to thrive what you have in present rather to jeopardize everything for something that you yourself didn't sure about it.. cheers!
May 12, 2010
Awesome as long as you can understand Aussie accents and/or read CC quickly. Definitely one of my all-time favorites.
½ May 8, 2010
"You don't have to be a rock star to feel like one"

Entertaining movie. I quite enjoyed it.