Garage Days Reviews

• Sep 16, 2020

In a time of expanding interest in indie film, Garage Days is an extremely quirky inclusion into the sphere of influence. The plot itself is a bit messy and silly, and the presentation is talented but also a bit grungy. But that's also part of the appeal. You're coming into a music dramedy of ragtag underdogs. It's meant to be grungy, messy, and quirky, and executes fantastically.

• Mar 26, 2015

plays like an Aussie version of 'the Commitments" or 'brassed off'

plays like an Aussie version of 'the Commitments" or 'brassed off'

• Jun 17, 2013

Really just not a good film.

Really just not a good film.

• Apr 03, 2013

What's with the bad tomatometer score for this one? If you're a rock music fan- this movie is a must see!

• Sep 20, 2012

I love this movie...it reminds me of my life without me getting my big break This movie is funny and has everything sex,drugs and rock'n roll

• Jul 11, 2012

This is actually pretty good.

This is actually pretty good.

• Jan 07, 2012

It's hard to believe Alex Proyas could make something this awful. Then again I haven't seen Knowing.

• Aug 18, 2011

• Jun 26, 2011

This is a stylish fun comedy with a smidgen of real life drama that makes the film rounded and enjoyable. Proyas comes from a line of outstanding dark, lavish, and artistic films (suck as Dark City and The Crow). His style is sprinkled all over this film with portions receiving a bit more style than others. Check it out!

• Apr 03, 2011

The movie is enjoyable and fun to watch.

The movie is enjoyable and fun to watch.