Garfield - The Movie Reviews

• Aug 08, 2019

How to trick Bill Murray into starring in your bad kids' film: 1. Have someone with the surname Cohen as your producer 2. Deliberately avoid pronouncing the 'h' 3. Phone his agent and tell him "We're making a Joel Co[h]en-produced Garfield film. We want Bill Murray ASAP" This is actually true. Bill Murray signed on because he thought this was a Coen Brothers movie. So, there's further insight into that Zombieland joke of "Any final regrets?" "Garfield, maybe" Murray himself actually does a good job since his style of humour lends itself well to Garfield's deadpan life approach and the titular character himself is faithful to his comic strip counterpart. The CGI, while not really appealing, does have some effort put forth into its rendering. And this movie was my introduction to the character so, it's always nice to know the movie did something right. Though that can't save this movie from the bad script (the villain actually says "I hate lasagna", for crying out loud), terrible plot, disregard to the source material for everyone who isn't Garfield with all the animals being just real animals with CGI mouths, with Odie being the exception for obvious reasons, and thanks to the limitations of live-action come off as barely resembling their comic strip counterparts. While I can cut this movie some slack for not reaching the same amounts of "not caring" that the live-action/CGI movies of the late 2000's and early 2010's do, an actual Coen Brothers Garfield movie would've still been better than what we got here.

• Aug 05, 2019

Good movie dispite all those peaple who think this movie is shit.... the only thing is good in this movie is garfield and the humans are dumb here including mr chapman

• Jul 22, 2019

This is a moving and glorious documentary about our Lord and savior. May his lasagna always be warm and bountiful. Death to Mondays!

• Jul 15, 2019

Garfield has his own movie. THis is epic!

Garfield has his own movie. THis is epic!

• Jun 26, 2019

🖕🖕Fuck this movie. It is so unpleasant, stupid, bland, no story development and none of the characters are nothing close to the originals. And a big definitely fuck you on how this was done and that dog was not Odie at all!! Which i really can not stand, no we cannot stand.

• Jun 21, 2019

This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Why do so many studios think its a good idea to take old cartoons and mix them with live action. I don't recommend it at all. Find a better movie to watch or just drain out your soul for an hour and a half.

• May 26, 2019

Every human needs to watch this movie. A tale of heroes struggling with jealousy, hungry, lust, and betrayal leads you on a cinematic journey that'll leave you in a pool of tears of joy by the end.

• May 11, 2019

These liberals give the movie a bad review because they know Garfield is an epic conservative god who is the only one capable of defeating the libtard cucks so they try to deplatform him. Shameful!

• Apr 02, 2019

Honestly, I have memories with this movie. This is a awesome movie with hilarious jokes! Most likely your kids will love the jokes and references in this movie!

• Apr 01, 2019

okay so you are wrong this is great you are wrong i hate you, garfiedl is realy cool whne he is in real life. u smelly poo face