Get the Gringo Reviews

• Sep 25, 2019

Great movie. Mel Gibson is excellent in this.

Great movie. Mel Gibson is excellent in this.

• Sep 22, 2019

This movie completely surprised me. Mel Gibson's character is believable and fun to watch. The writing is good and so is the dialogue. Most will enjoy this.

• Mar 22, 2019

it was good cast and story

it was good cast and story

• Dec 28, 2018

It's easy to judge from the cover of this, and many other Mel Gibson movies, that it downright sucks. But on the contrary, there are actually a few moments that are downright fantastic

• Aug 14, 2018

This is an odd film, a sort of by the numbers Elmore Leonard rip-off with the absolute toxic celebrity Mel Gibson as the star. A lot of the scenes just feel weird, maybe it's supposed to be edgy getting his child sidekick to smoke and swear a lot but it just feels try hard. It's not a terrible film really but it really is forgettable, by the numbers fare.

• Jun 09, 2018

Good Mexican jail flick. Mel is likable criminal with good supporting cast. Nice action, car chases, corruption and revenge plot makes this very entertaining

• Jun 07, 2018

Very enjoyable! Fun!

Very enjoyable! Fun!

• May 05, 2018

Surprisingly well constructed and absurdly entertaining that will hopefully gain a cult following.

• Mar 09, 2018

I give this 3 stars for action and add one, what the hell, for the acting. Not sure Mel ever got above 3 stars himself, but I liked the plot; kind of original and clever in places. I also liked the action. But I really don't like the "damsel in distress' that seems such a damned trope in hollywood. Oh well...

• Jan 12, 2018

Vintage Mel Gibson, this could've easily been the successful sequel to Payback which is one of my favorite movies. I was surprised at how entertaining of a film this was. Definitely recommend it.