Ghostbusters (1984 Original) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghostbusters (1984 Original) Reviews

½ February 17, 2018
A Timeless classic. One of the best 80s movies to date! Hilarious and with a fantastic cast...Ghostbusters is almost a masterpiece...
½ February 6, 2018
Cinematography/Editing: 3
Age/Originality: 3
Total: 18/25
February 1, 2018
I love this movie. I saw this in the theater when it came out. I've always been a huge fan of Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Harold Ramis. And, Ivan Reitman did a great job of directing these guys.
January 29, 2018
If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood Who ya gonna call ?? Huh Ans- GHOSTBUSTERS !!! This movie is all about entertainment. Story is about 3 paranormal professors venkman, Ray & egon . movie begins with venkman running some unethical experiment on students . After being kicked out from university , they stared a new kinda business & named themselves Ghostbusters. Their adventures begins from a hotel , there they successfully captured a ghost using their machines. Their business got boost up & they re now saviour of New yorkers from ghosts. Dana experiences paranormal incidents & went to them . An ancient sumerian monster trying to enter this world , Dana's building is the gateway . can Team Ghostbuster be able to save Dana & whole city ? for this reason u have watch the movie Nothing more to say ... This is another wonderful gift from 80's Hollywood. Special effects, cinematography really good. Go watch the movie if u haven't watched it yet..
January 16, 2018
I ain't afraid of no ghost! An all time classic. Lots of fun, with great characters. This film puts a smile on my face.
½ January 15, 2018
I don't feel I like this film as much as I probably should, but there isn't much doubt that this is a decently original concept that's executed in a visually stunning and pretty hilarious way. Murray and the rest of the gang played some pretty dope characters and had their moments. Pretty good film with a pretty good song.
½ January 13, 2018
who you gonna call..

Ghostbusters

Yes, it has a promising idea and tries to keep it all in the track all the way without any loose ends but fails on execution and a gripping screenplay which makes it feel like a three hour ride.
January 9, 2018
Cult classic masterpiece of film well beloved! R.i.p Harold Ramis.
January 3, 2018
One of the greatest comedy classics of all time, Ghostbusters masterfully blends world building with an ensemble cast- all the while exceeding all expectations of a cinematic experience. You will be hard pressed to find a negative critique of this movie from any audience member.
January 2, 2018
The best sci-fi/comedy film I've ever seen! Ghostbusters is a masterpiece, it's hilarious and so much fun!
December 30, 2017
bill murray is a douchebag
½ December 29, 2017
one classical to me childhood
December 18, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.5

Ghostbusters es sin duda original, y muy divertida. Pero, siendo objetivos, los efectos especiales hechos por computadora no son del todo convincente, y el guión es muy simple (a pesar de maquillarlo con unas cuantas palabras seudocientíficas), si bien no es una película de mi gusto buena, cumple su función de entretener, así que solo espera eso, entretenerte un momento, tal vez luego se te olvide lo que viste, a no ser que seas un ferviente fan ochentero.
December 11, 2017
The best movie ever made. Great comedy, performances, villains, plot. It is the personification of the perfect movie. The cast work off each other and their chemistry is so electrifying that this movie keeps you entertained from start to finish. The brilliance of the writing, direction and score make this a fantastic piece of cinema to be enjoyed forever more.
½ November 22, 2017
One of the best nostalgic movies ever!
November 17, 2017
The humor flows perfectly with the dialogue which really makes you think......am I watching a movie or is life just a movie,thats some deep $h1t.
November 4, 2017
They don't make 'em like they used to. Arguably the most creative and best movie in existence.
November 2, 2017
Ghostbusters is a classic must see
October 26, 2017
The Best Ghostbusters movie ever for my childhood, This is awesome 80s movie
½ October 20, 2017
It's a classic mix and formula of SciFi/Horror/Comedy with a talented comedy trio and the always cool Ernie Hudson.