Ghostbusters 2 Reviews

• Mar 21, 2020

Like the first one but different.

Like the first one but different.

• Feb 17, 2020

It's my favorite of the ghostbusters films. And I a huge fan who even watched the Real and Extreme ghostbusters cartoons.

• Feb 13, 2020

Just a supreme Classic. Nothing to say bad about it. Still giving a good feeling when watching it.

• Feb 11, 2020

si quieres rei un rato está bien, aunque no está del todo bien

si quieres rei un rato está bien, aunque no está del todo bien

• Feb 10, 2020

Ghostbusters 2 can't remotely match the iconography and originality of the first film, but this sequel is still worth seeing for the chemistry between its leads and some good old ghostly gags.

• Feb 04, 2020

Despite having its moments thanks to the cast, it doesn't have the comic energy that the original had. (C-)

• Feb 02, 2020

I genuinely think this movie is worse than the 2016 Ghostbusters. This has no heart, no intrigue, and Bill Murray tries his best to make it empty of fun comedy. Dude really didn't want to make this movie apparently. It's worth a watch for movie buffs, but otherwise I'd pass especially if you don't have time to waste watching a movie after work.

• Jan 27, 2020

It was a good try, but this was the worse of the two! Stupid story! Not sure why this was made!

• Jan 23, 2020

Just as good as the first film

Just as good as the first film

• Jan 14, 2020

Funnier and not as "oppressively extravagant" as Ghostbusters.

Funnier and not as "oppressively extravagant" as Ghostbusters.