Ghostbusters 2 Reviews

• 5d ago

I love this movie! It was Awesome seeing the guys back from being silent from the big screen for 5 Years! It doesn't deserve the hate it gets. Everything was cool and I loved the designs for the Ghosts!

• Jun 01, 2021

The greatest sequel ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny, original & sweet/ romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• May 10, 2021

This movie suffers from the same disease that Mad Max 3 Thunderdome has: The kiddie show disease. Instead of being a scary movie with horrifying ghosts and cool battle scenes, Ghostbusters 2 feels like a parody that would have premiered on Disney Channel. The baby subplot is just so tedious and boring! We could have gotten a movie that explores Gozer's backstory, or a movie that takes place in a haunted house (a.k.a. Resident Evil 1 videogame/ Luigi's mansion style). Instead we get Babysitters: The Movie. There are barely any ghosts in it! The first Ghostbusters was a masterpiece. The Real Ghostbusters cartoon series was an amazing show that despite being aimed for kids, it was still enjoyable for all ages. So why couldn't this bootleg of the first movie be as well?!

• Apr 07, 2021

A perfect sequel and follow-up to one of the best comedy/sci-fi adventure films ever made.

• Apr 07, 2021

This is a prime example of copy and paste. Ghostbusters II does the first film again, but with a new villain. Which is a shame because this did have potential to be great, sadly I don't enjoy this as much as the first. Hell, usually the third act puts me asleep. But it does however have the jokes, good acting and special effects.

• Feb 03, 2021

a big step down from one of the best films ever made. the Villain is awful, the story is bland but the Ghostbusters themselves are still fun.

• Jan 17, 2021

The well cast group of Ghostbusters and their friends return, effectively capturing the tone of the original. Unfortunately the plot is heavier on one liners and slime than on originality but this was still a fun time for a fan of the cast and franchise.

• Nov 23, 2020

I actually don't mind Ghostbusters II

I actually don't mind Ghostbusters II

• Nov 09, 2020

Not as good as the 1st but it was still good and funny the story was different and kind of weird and it was a little more dark but it was still good

• Nov 08, 2020

you can say this isn't one of the best but it's underrated in the best way possible the montages were great the characters still have the humor is there and it didn't lose it charm i don't know why people hate this sequel it's better than the stupid reboot that critics gave it fresh and the OST of on our own by bobby brown catchy sure it's not the best but it's an underrated classic