Girl Happy Reviews

• May 19, 2015

This is so goddamn dopey, but - i will admit- enjoyable. It has bright colors and an outdated 60s-tastic plot line, so it's pretty watchable. The music is HORRENDOUS though, like ouch. I can see why Elvis denounced recording again for the next 8 months after making this stinker.

• Mar 31, 2014

one of the better MGFM Elvis pics

one of the better MGFM Elvis pics

• Jan 09, 2013

Light-hearted Elvis romp with plenty of va-va-voom. Elvis goes to Florida to protect mobster's daughter from sex obsessed college students on spring break. Elvis displays an easy-going chemistry with the adorable Shelley Fabares. Plus, not all the songs are throw-aways.

• Jan 06, 2013

Elvis movies make me smile.

Elvis movies make me smile.

• Oct 18, 2011

Believe it or not this is one of Elvis' better and more watchable movies

Believe it or not this is one of Elvis' better and more watchable movies

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 05, 2010

Another Elvis movie, much like the others, he sings, gets the girl to fall for him, and has a happy ending. It's okay.

• Jul 17, 2010

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-)

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-)

• Dec 28, 2009

Oh that Elvis - probably not the most suitable spring break chaperone for your teenage daughter. I'm just sayin'.