Girls Trip Reviews

• Sep 01, 2019

Although a little cliche at some points, this movie has a whole lot of heart that comes from an amazing cast. Tiffany Haddish steals the spotlight, giving the audience comedy gold while the cast as a whole feels like they've already been friends for years off camera and bring that dynamic on the big screen. This trip is one you won't soon forget!

• Sep 01, 2019

"Girls Trip" is another in the ‘woman can be vulgar too' genre of films that could have stood well enough on its own without having to resort to low-brow laughs. When four lifelong friends travel to New Orleans for the annual Essence Festival, things don't always go as planned and it is difficult to emphasis given how unlikeable some of them are, however, even though it is filled with clichés, there is a nice message about friendship to its conclusion.

• Aug 23, 2019

Passable comedy with decent performances.

Passable comedy with decent performances.

• Aug 17, 2019

Oure exhilarating trip!

Oure exhilarating trip!

• Aug 11, 2019

My girlfriends' loved this movie and I just couldn't get into it. It was too over the top, especially the peeing over Bourbon Street.

• Jul 15, 2019

Yeah i dont see the big deal with this movie. It had its haha moments and thats it.

• Jun 27, 2019

Tiffany Haddish is so trashy. People talk about Cardi B, she's the Actress version. I literally never knew she existed until my brother pointed her out (just like with Cardi B actually) and now I see this dumb b*tch everywhere. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Queen Latifah has really dropped the ball and stooped really low with her Acting nowadays. Honestly, Last holiday was probably Queen's last good performance. And I never liked Jada anyway (love her husband though, have since Fresh Prince, she just rides off his fame) 🤷🏼‍♀️ And Regina Hall is just irrelevant. This movie was basically a wanna be Life of the Party (which was actually funny and good, 5 stars) and Sex in the City with a hint of wannabe Madea comedy. But didn't bring anything to the table. (Except being ratchet) Girls Trip should've been directed by a woman, maybe even Queen, if she hired adequate writers and cast good Actors. Keep Queen, but replace Jada with Haley Berry and ratchet ass with someone like Raven Symoné and replace irrelevant girl with Gabrielle Union. And the men are all irrelevant too, should've hired popular actors, but they're the least of the problems with this film. (Will Smith instead of Jada in here would've been better!)

• May 31, 2019

A piece of turd would be better than this movie

A piece of turd would be better than this movie

• Super Reviewer
    May 19, 2019

Girls trip though extremely vulgar was actually quite funny with well developed characters. It was nice to see all black females tale the helm of a good film, good direction was also a part of its success. I have not laughed as hard and as much in a while as I did during this film, it is worth watching over again.

• Apr 25, 2019

With lame jokes and a predictable story. Girls Trip only works for its charming leads.