Gone With the Wind Reviews

• Feb 09, 2020

Regardless its flaws, this movie is epic and optimistic.

Regardless its flaws, this movie is epic and optimistic.

• Feb 01, 2020

it's part of my favorite movies.

it's part of my favorite movies.

• Stephanie
    Jan 31, 2020

Captures the civil war era and the 30s America.

Captures the civil war era and the 30s America.

• Helen
    Jan 31, 2020

Loved it but it is interesting how you see some things so differently than when you saw it as a child

• Len

Im 67 and never saw this classic. It was excellent

Im 67 and never saw this classic. It was excellent

• Jan 31, 2020

This is peak Hollywood Studio Filmmaking with the biggest stars, the biggest sets, and an epic story about the decline and fall of a civilization. The film hovers on the edge of silent film with overwrought subtitle cue cards heralding the details of the storyline in purple prose but the dialogue manages to be quite modern, with Scarlett O'Hara able to hold her own in numerous witty exchanges with the romantic scoundrel Rhett Butler. This is grand filmmaking as it never was before and never shall be again, a dated, endless, sprawling classic.

• Francisca
    Jan 31, 2020

I loved everything about this movie.

I loved everything about this movie.

• Jean H
    Jan 30, 2020

Loved it on the big screen. It is long and seems a bit slow in places but it is the same wonderful movie its always been.

• Rina E
    Jan 30, 2020

I finally watched it!! So worth it on the big screen!!!

I finally watched it!! So worth it on the big screen!!!

• Sharon M
    Jan 30, 2020

This is the best movie ever!

This is the best movie ever!