The Good Son Reviews

• Apr 26, 2019

Good movie, fast paced, the acting was great by everyone. The story content was excellent, it had me going all the time, wondering what was coming next. So for that I give this movie a a C-.

• Jan 07, 2019

Great Movie. Too bad Macaulay quit the biz.

Great Movie. Too bad Macaulay quit the biz.

• Dec 29, 2018

I really enjoyed the movie I think it's a twist for culkin. It's not the best in the world, but I would say give it a try it's interesting to say the least. I see no reason not to I like this other side of culkin. I think he played well.

• Nov 24, 2018

A solid thriller with some great acting by the young Culkin and Wood and a intense ending. Also some Fantastic scenery of palisade Head on Lake Superior.

• Oct 26, 2018

The cast is great, but I didnt really like the characters. Plus, I think this role was too mature for Macauley Culkin.

• Oct 20, 2018

This show was clean and funny with a fresh premise. Tony Danza does an excellent job playing the Father. I hope there is a season 2.

• Jun 17, 2018

I absolutely love the good son. This is the one where Macaulay culkin becomes evil and he starts becoming s killer. Elijah wood was definitely perfect in it as the cousin. At the way end he gets beaten up by Macaulay culkin's character and his character dies. In my opinion it is a perfect horror type movie where it gets extremely creepy. I enjoyed it.

• Feb 21, 2018

Pretty good bad-seed thriller. Culkin does a good job being such an evil little sh!t.

• Feb 12, 2018

Loved this one. If you hated the smug little brat from Home Alone then you get to watch him die in this movie.

• Jan 21, 2018

Underappreciated film about a disturbed child on the road to becoming a serial killer. Can he be stopped before his infamy builds momentum? Macaulay Culkin is perfect in this role, as his menacing actions contradict his soft, blue eyes. Embrace the the evil: Life is not always a precious Disney theme park.