Green Book Reviews

• 7h ago

Interesting, but not powerful enough to make it truly Oscar worthy.

Interesting, but not powerful enough to make it truly Oscar worthy.

• 2d ago

No doubt, must see this masterpiece of movie.

No doubt, must see this masterpiece of movie.

• 4d ago

What movie was okay but best picture I don't think so.

What movie was okay but best picture I don't think so.

• Oct 07, 2019

A brilliantly acted, emotional tale worthy of its recognition.

A brilliantly acted, emotional tale worthy of its recognition.

• Oct 05, 2019

A rare comedic work of art very much worth your time. Viggo & Mahershala really jive. Thanks for making this and allowing my gf and I some good laughs.

• Oct 03, 2019

An amazing movie. Tony and Don Sherley's friendship is unwatchable. The humor is perfect.

• Sep 25, 2019

The film has a striking harmony between the different contradictions of life

The film has a striking harmony between the different contradictions of life

• Neal T
    Sep 24, 2019

Probably the best movie of the year IMHO I know there was some controversy around the subject but it truly was a heartwarming story on multiple levels. Tough guy befriends gay guy in that era that’s unheard of! A story that should remind us we are all human and deserving of respect and love.

• Sep 22, 2019

Awesome!! Best road trip movie I've ever seen!! Tells a story about an amazing man & beautiful friendship & a frightening time in our recent history! I totally fell in love with the characters & was touched at the end when I found out it was based on a true story!

• Sep 15, 2019

Such a great story, a must see!

Such a great story, a must see!