Grown Ups Reviews

• 19h ago

Grown ups is mediocre. I don't have much to say about it. It passed a few laughs but other than that it failed to tell a good story. It passed time but was short of anything special.

• 3d ago

Must Watch. A masterpiece of Sandler-cast comedy.

Must Watch. A masterpiece of Sandler-cast comedy.

• Jan 04, 2021

Very funny and crass, but still a great film with a great cast. Though, I can tell it wasn't made very well, so I get why it only got 11% from the critics, but it got 62% from the audience because the audience doesn't really care how it was made, it's if it's good or not or how dumb it is. Dumb is sometimes good. That's what this slapstick comedy/buddy movie is. My fellow audience member reviewers get what I'm saying I think.

• Dec 28, 2020

Adam Sandler is my favorite actor. He always provides a great movie and very good cast. Kevin James was hilarious in this movie but not as funny as he was in The King Of Queens (my favorite tv show) and the rest of the cast is funny.All I have to say is three words. HILARIOUS FUN AMAZING. Adam Sandler keep up the good work. P.S Rotten Tomatoes what is your problem with Adam Sandler you guys are terrible at rating movies and I wish rotten tomatoes was never to be

• Dec 26, 2020

Ok, Rotten Tomatoes critics consensus is totally right. The cast... well, they seem to be very happy. But I don't even know if to call this a story, because it's like sketches badly connected. It's just so poor. Why is the climax a basketball game? The whole movie didn't almost mention basketball before. This climax couldn't have solved the almost non-existing plot of the story. I just found everything so dumb... but at least it's a good example of what not to do when writing comedy.

• Dec 21, 2020

Grown Ups is even funny, but not so much either.

Grown Ups is even funny, but not so much either.

• Oct 25, 2020

Terrible, i could put it on a top 15 worse movies ever

Terrible, i could put it on a top 15 worse movies ever

• Oct 17, 2020

Slapstick and roast-style zingers provide some yuks while you watch a really dumb movie.

• Oct 14, 2020

this movie is great very cool and funny

this movie is great very cool and funny

• Oct 11, 2020

This movie proves that Adam Sandler is only interested in making movies anymore just so he can go on paid vacations with his buddies. Skip this and Grown Ups 2.