The Grudge 2 Reviews

• Feb 25, 2019

An okay sequel, but you didn't need to make Aubrey's friends Grudges.

An okay sequel, but you didn't need to make Aubrey's friends Grudges.

• Jan 17, 2019

A very.... slow pace

A very.... slow pace

• Aug 26, 2018

Grudge 2 does a really good job at scaring its audiences and with amazing acting from Amber Tamblyn, Edison Chen, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Takako FujI, Ohga Tanaka and the rest of the cast...comes a terrifying and smart Japanese ghost story. We owe a huge thanks to director Takashi Shimizu for making such scary movies for us to watch and enjoy and for Takako Fuji for her excellent performance as the evil ghost in all 6 Ju-on films respectively.

• Mar 26, 2018

What the hell were they thinking. This movie was not only bad, it was laughably bad. I don't even have much more to say. The first one was so terrifying, and I just cannot believe that they f*cked this up like they did. Its almost like no effort was put into making this coherent or scary.

• Jan 01, 2018

very scary and very creepy💯

very scary and very creepy💯

• Jun 18, 2017

Boring................

Boring................

• Jan 02, 2017

uses the same type of scares as the original so it's not nearly as effective. Still not awful.

• Dec 09, 2016

Wow. Just wow. And I don't mean that in a good way either. This is easily one of the worst horror movies I've ever watched. The most nauseating part is the plot, which seems as though it has been cobbled together by a bunch film school students struggling to agree on what constitutes a good storyline, and end up just throwing a bunch of random ideas together and somehow hoping it works. Basically, logic and continuity are severely lacking. This movie has some scary parts, but they are far outnumbered by the silly parts. For example, one of the "kills" consists of a girl being pulled gently off a bed and disappearing into thin air, and another victim being pulled *into* her coat and vanishing. And if that sounds silly, it looks even sillier in the movie itself. Basically, I'd only recommend this movie to you if you enjoy laughing at hilariously terrible movies. If not, avoid it at all costs.

• Nov 29, 2016

pretty decent film good amount of scares in it my second favorite

pretty decent film good amount of scares in it my second favorite

• Nov 07, 2016

SMG got lucky early on and removed herself from the movie. There is nothing redeeming about this trash heap.