Reviews

• Sep 27, 2021

Really fun and chill movie. Ahh, I miss those humour.

Really fun and chill movie. Ahh, I miss those humour.

• Jun 11, 2021

Classic stoner comedy that reminds me of some friends from high school. This movie also put Chappelle on the scene for me, as I had only seen him in smaller roles like Con Air, on his way to becoming a comedy legend. I was surprised and also didn't realize how many innocuous lines from this movie I still am mimicking to this day.

• Dec 09, 2020

This will always be one of my favourites, anyone who is watching this movie today is going to have a very different opinion, I grew up with this movie and movies like this like Friday, Friday after next, dont be a menace, the breaks... everytime I say a line from these movies no one but my old long time friends know what they hell I'm taking about. Sad.

• Sep 29, 2020

Probably the quintessential stoner movie short of Up In Smoke, Half Baked is a hilarious film with tons of quotable moments and memorable scenes. Though at times the characters might feel exaggerated in their stupidity, for comedy of course, Half Baked presents a fairly accurate depiction of stoners and of the effects marijuana actually has on the senses; and somewhat poignantly points out some positive differences in marijuana users opposed to other drug users and addicts. A fun ride from beginning to end, Highly recommend you grab a group of friends toke up and pop this flick right in.😗💨

• Jul 29, 2020

The " critics " 😒 are fos

The " critics " 😒 are fos

• Jun 17, 2020

Comedy movies are supposed to be fun. This film is just that. Granted, its low budget and poorly edited, however, its a near perfect stoner comedy.

• May 17, 2020

Dave Chappelle is known for his stand up and comedy central show. This is by far his best movie and will make you laugh if you love his skits and if you love stoner movies.

• Apr 04, 2020

It has it's moments. Sometimes it's funny, other times it's dumb. There are far better stoner comedies out there but this is a decent enough time killer.

• Feb 24, 2020

I refuse to believe potheads can't be funnier than this.

I refuse to believe potheads can't be funnier than this.

• Jan 17, 2020

I think this movie is great. Then again, I am one who can appreciate pot humor. If you cannot get past the fact that this is a low budget, cheap-comedy movie for stoners, then you will never like it. If you ever found Dave's show funny, then you just might love this. Also, if you like this, you will probably get a laugh from reading the Critics' IRRELEVANT reviews. I say they are irrelevant because many of their reviews are flat-out incorrect about this movie. I read one that claimed that there is no plot to this movie. If you cannot figure out the plot of this movie, you are either too stoned or you are stupid. The plot is defined within the first ten minutes of the movie: Kenny is in jail and the guys (and gal) need to get him out before Nasty Nate has his way with Kenny's butthole. I'd recommend this movie to anyone who has ever smoked the reefer! To the critics who have sticks up their buttholes: stop watching movies you know you will hate simply based on the subject matter!