Halloween Reviews

• May 04, 2019

I honestly don't get the hate. I liked the backstory.

I honestly don't get the hate. I liked the backstory.

• Mar 22, 2019

I really enjoyed the remake. Definitely not bad as the critics will say it is. A gritty and gruesome approach the the Halloween series, the first half is the strongest, but the later half almost lives up to that with thrilling scenes, (the guy hanging with the pumpkin head and Annie on the floor was a highlight, edge-of-the-seat affair) 4/5

• Mar 10, 2019

Rob Zombie's Halloween has an uninspired second half that remakes the original and is so much inferior in every way plus the horror elements are too gritty and gory without ever being truly suspenseful. But the first half actually acts as a very interesting, realistic origin story for Michael Myers and I bought the entirety of it as I found it very well done and quite dramatic leading to a flawed, but ultimately surprisingly solid entry in the franchise.

• Feb 19, 2019

This one isn't that bad. I actually like this one. I like how Rob Zombie made this movie different. The main problem with its is the swearing and the rape scene in the director's cut. But those two things isn't what make this movie not that great. There's just something about it. Every time I watch this movie the problems I have with it get worse and worse. But it eventually stops getting worse and worse. What I'm trying to say is that the problems I have with this movie become more obvious the more I watch it but I like the style Rob Zombie brought into this movie and its sequel. All-in-all I like this one. It's a good modern-day Grindhouse film.

• Feb 18, 2019

This was really bad, truly one of the worst horror movies I have seen in a long time. The whole mystery of Michael Myers is stripped away and replaced with a lame, unimaginative backstory. I think Rob needs to go back to playing music. I know I won't ever again waste any money on a movie with his name attached to it.

• Feb 13, 2019

Rob Zombie gives us a pointless remake that does nothing, but show needless sex scenes & too much blood & gore.

• Feb 01, 2019

Michael Myers' character in the Rob Zombie films is by far the scariest and ominous. That is the only redeeming factor in these films.

• Jan 12, 2019

Interesting take on a classic. Rob Zombie came with something new and entertaining but fell short of expectations.

• Jan 09, 2019

Not the dumbest movie ever but definitely one the most ridiculous.

Not the dumbest movie ever but definitely one the most ridiculous.

• Jan 05, 2019

You. Will. Not. Freak. The. Hell. Out!!

You. Will. Not. Freak. The. Hell. Out!!