Halloween Reviews

• 14h ago

Absolutely loved it. These guys really did have love for the franchise. And you can really see that in this film

• 2d ago

Somewhat predictable, but pretty solid for a horror film. Shoot the guy though!

Somewhat predictable, but pretty solid for a horror film. Shoot the guy though!

• 3d ago

It didn't delivered at all. Despite a gritty performance by Jamie Lee Curtis, "Halloween" it's hugely disappointing. It didn't delivered the thrills or the scares I was hoping for. It's a real, real shame.

• 4d ago

I liked this movie has a lot of misery in it

I liked this movie has a lot of misery in it

• 5d ago

A very Horror and perfect Halloween Movie! Get some Deals for Halloween Here: http://bit.ly/2kul2LG

• 5d ago

An absolute stinker, has none of the intensity of The original and is just boring.Watched it again recently and it was just as bad the second time.Not scary in the slightest and This Michael bears no resemblance to the original either.Dull.

• 6d ago

I'm a fan of Halloween 2, so I don't like the fact they ignored it, but from a realistic standpoint I can see why they did. My third favorite Halloween film and I'm looking forward to Halloween Kills and Halloween Ends.

• 6d ago

Easily the most average, uninteresting Halloween to date. It is mostly cringe.

Easily the most average, uninteresting Halloween to date. It is mostly cringe.

Not as good as I expected The trailer was exciting but the movie wasn't

Not as good as I expected The trailer was exciting but the movie wasn't

• Sep 08, 2019

I had high hopes for this movie and got to say disappointing. Jamie Lee Curtis is the only reason I got through the whole thing. Cheesy at times and not a impressive remake.