Heavyweights Reviews

• Oct 20, 2019

This a great comedy I watched repeatedly as a kid. Ben Stiller doesn't disappoint. The rest of the cast did a great job, as well.

• Oct 18, 2019

My favorite movie about a violent overthrow of a tyrannical dictator.

My favorite movie about a violent overthrow of a tyrannical dictator.

• Jan 05, 2019

Hands down without a doubt this is in my top 10 favorite films ever. Look at the audience score! There will never be another movie like this ever again. God bless you fat kids and your Judd Apatow and Ben Stiller and that guy who played Lars.

• Nov 09, 2018

This movie is a classic and it deserves a good noodle badge

This movie is a classic and it deserves a good noodle badge

• Sep 22, 2018

I tried to enjoy this, but the excessive cheesiness and derivative plot left me bored and hoping it would end. The jokes don't make up for the film's failures.

• Sep 21, 2018

Honest fun humor. Stiller is great as the over the top camp coordinator who has these overweight kids to preside over. Tom Mcgowan is great also.

• Sep 11, 2018

Great piece of nostalgia with an amazing performance by Ben Stiller playing Tony Perkis the deranged new camp owner in a performance that is very reminiscent of an early version of his Dodgeball character White Goodman. Tom Hodges gives a great supporting comedic performance as Lars. Overall it's a great 90's family comedy movie with some very quotable lines.

• Jul 21, 2018

I really enjoy this movie: I mean besides from the stupid humor, the acting in this is great especially from Ben Stiller. I can’t say that the story is clever because we’ve clearly seen this type of story before but it’s still fun and enjoyable to watch with friends. 76/100

• May 04, 2018

A truly fantastic piece of cinema, inarguably the greatest feat of movie gold that Disney has ever mustered to date. Fantastic performances from the entire ensemble are accompanied by the raw and passionate Ben Stiller playing the over the top antagonist. A true cult classic that captures the nostalgic and wholesome charm of the summer camp movie genre!

• Apr 13, 2018

90s kids movies were so much more adult than they are today. Ben Stiller makes a great villain and the endless fat jokes are hilarious.