Here Comes the Boom Reviews

• Nov 03, 2019

Hysterical! Very, very fun scenes and wonderful characters. Clean, except for some gruesome WFC scenes, and a nice story. Strongly recommend!

• Oct 22, 2019

Another horrible film.

Another horrible film.

• Oct 09, 2019

Enjoyable film with some fine comic performances by James and Winkler but Bas Rutten steals the show. He is hilarious.

• Aug 30, 2019

I was surprised I missed this movie but glad I found it.

I was surprised I missed this movie but glad I found it.

• Aug 04, 2019

RT is my go-to for reviews, but I'm going to have to disagree with many of the critics on here for "Here Comes the Boom". I loved it. I would take this heartfelt, feel good movie over something like "Transformers" or "The Hangover" any day of the week. Yes, it's a formula, but sports formulas and underdog formulas almost always work and they both work here. The actors are great, especially Bas Rutten who is a lovable hulk similar to Dave Bautista in the Guardians movies. I had some good laughs, enjoyed the characters, and came away with a great feeling. If you need explosions every second and quick edit cuts, this might not be for you, but if you like solid, likable characters in a lighthearted comedy, try out some 'Boom.

• Jul 20, 2019

Bas Rutten is the best part of this movie and he has way less acting experience than anyone else in this film

• Jun 04, 2019

This film has a lot of heart. As an educator, I found it inspiring. Henry Winkler is outstanding in this role. I watched this on a goof and it's something my kids and I keep returning to. I'm not even kidding when I say that it's wildly underrated. Here comes the BOOM, baby!

• Oct 30, 2018

This was a pretty cool movie i watched using boxxy software. It has good story and stuff, kind of an old school style, that's why I love it.

• Oct 16, 2018

Surprisingly effective.

Surprisingly effective.

• Jun 13, 2018

This was a good Kevin James movie. Defintietly one of the best that I have seen. It had heart ,humor, and was an enjoyable movie. It was funny to see Joe Rogan with hair in a movie and as always I love Selma Hayek.