The Hidden Reviews

• Nov 16, 2019

I love this movie lots of action very entertaining to watch. I haven't seen this in years I just dug out my old LaserDisc collection and started watching it. Just a good old school action sci-fi flick.

• Oct 06, 2019

i like the snail-like alien, which prefers expensive cars, heavy metal and glamorous woman. it even try to become the us president to rule the earth. when it parasite a dog, i couldn't stop remembering "the thing". i like the last scene. however, i'm a little disappointed that my favorite movie robocop couldn't get the grand prix because of this movie.

• Oct 02, 2019

A unique smart sci-fi/horror with amazing special effects and great blend of humor.

• May 05, 2019

Great 80's Sci-Fi film! It has everything you want from an 80's film. Fast cars, guns and strippers!

• Apr 29, 2019

A dumb ride but also so much to love and keep coming back to. I think Sholder essentially utilizes LA as a vast and interesting setting to the story, along the lines of "Repo Man" and many other cop car chase flicks. For some reason, I missed this one as a kid when getting a bunch of VHS tapes of alien cop B movies was a frequent occurrence and this is not one to be looked over in that realm. Also, Kyle MacLachlan dominates his role here.

• Aug 20, 2018

The hidden, no pun intended is a gem of a movie, barely known. It has an underground cult following but there is no reason why is shouldn't be even better known. Kyle Machlachlan and Michael Nouri are forced partners hunting for a killer, but this is just the tip of the iceberg of this story. It is fast paced and incredibly well executed. Director Jack Sholder is something of a cult favorite and he has made many films which are well received much later. However nothing in my opinion beats the Hidden. Kyle Machlachlan deserves special mention as he is in great form- although still playing the kind of role he is typecast in.(The Hidden is an underrated science fiction film that deserves better).

• Jul 25, 2018

A SLEEPER THAT STARTS OUT STRONG AND GETS BETTER. A NICE SURPRISE.

A SLEEPER THAT STARTS OUT STRONG AND GETS BETTER. A NICE SURPRISE.

• Apr 20, 2018

Pretty solid sci-fi action thriller/comedy from the 80's with all the characteristic elements of the period. You can't help thinking that MIB somehow owes much to this movie with a monster using human bodies as a carcass. When all is said and done the 80's had soul.

• Feb 20, 2018

Solid Horror/action flick. One of the better body-swap movies. The ending is a little strange, but it's satisfying.

• Nov 17, 2017