High School Musical 2 Reviews

• Jun 05, 2019

this movie is very inappropriate there was kissing in it my little brother puked this movie needs to be more family friendly pg clean

• Jun 03, 2019

everything is graet

everything is graet

• May 20, 2019

This film is a musical. The movie is about the first day of holidays. There are two main actors, one girl and one boy, they act soo good and sing beatifully .

• Apr 23, 2019

High School 2 Is my favorite of the three High School Musical films. It does nothing but add to the original film. First of all the biggest draw to the film is its music, that of which is brilliant. The songs are more interesting and choreographed better that the original. This movie also marks the start of Zac Efron's singing career. The songs are emotional and in most cases help to drive the plot forward.This movie also provides much of the needed character progression that is needed for the characters that were introduced in the first. The setting is used as an adversity for our characters and Troy goes through, be it classic, well done character arc of good to bad to redemption. The end of the movie is also a classic scene in which our main characters kiss for the first time in two movies after being so close for the majority of this classic Disney sequel.

• Feb 15, 2019

The second installment of the musical franchise does not expand or develop its characters, while the music is less catchy than the previous film.

• Dec 30, 2018

Why the hell do people like this pile of trash.

Why the hell do people like this pile of trash.

• Dec 10, 2018

Amazing best movie ever created? Yes . jesus told me it was his favorite movie so listen to Jesus.

• Nov 17, 2018

Zac Efrons golf field solo is the reason I Love humanity

Zac Efrons golf field solo is the reason I Love humanity

• Oct 22, 2018

It's not as good as its predecessor, but it's still funny and warm.

It's not as good as its predecessor, but it's still funny and warm.

• Aug 07, 2018

BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!!!! LOVED IT WHEN I WAS 15 AND STILL LOVE IT AT THE RIPE AGE OF 47 #troylives4eva